"Drunk"

-Author's note-

In this chapter I will be adding a little spicy scenes, I will also make the chapter longer sooo enjoy
( ꈍᴗꈍ)

If you no likey skip skip

(っ˘̩╭╮˘̩)っ

-------------------------------------------------

3rd POV

It was night time, Sanji was cooking many dishes like a pro. Luffy, Chopper, and Usopp started dancing and putting chops stick in their noses, everyone is having fun. . . Y/n laughing, Law thinking it was stupid but seeing Y/n smile make him happy.

Everyone one is enjoying this celebration especially Y/n. . . Until Sanji distribute the booze. . .

They didn't know that Y/n has a low alcohol tolerance, even Law didn't know about this.

When Sanji gave the booze to Y/n, she had no Idea what it was, so she saved it for later.

"Y/n, why not sing for us?" Franky asked.

"Yeaah, Brook can help you" Luffy added.

"Yohohohohoho, shall we Y/n san?" Said Brook

"Y/n might give us marks-" Nami said.

"Oh no, It's alright, I can control my powers now" Y/n happily said.

"Brook, hit it!" Luffy said, Brook began to play a piano that Franky made in a split second then Y/n sing.

Y/n knows the song, and she began singing with her jolly voice
(Listen to it above)

Yo-hohoho, Yo-hohoho,

Binkusu no sake wo, todoke ni yuku yo
Umikaze kimakase namimakase
Shio no mukou de, yuuhi mo sawagu
Sora nya wa wo kaku, tori no uta

Sayonara minato, Tsumugi no sato yo
DON to icchou utao, funade no uta
Kinpa-ginpa mo shibuki ni kaete
Oretacha yuku zo, umi no kagiri

Everyone started singing and dancing to Brook and Y/n songs. Everyone admired Y/n's voice together with Brook's music.

Binkusu no sake wo, todoke ni yuku yo
Warera kaizoku, umi watteku
Nami wo makura ni, negura wa fune yo
Ho ni hata ni ketateru wa dokuro

This celebration took hours until all of them are tired and fell asleep. . . Except Sanji and Zoro.

Zoro is in the crow's nest which is he is in a look out, while Sanji cleaning in the kitchen.

Y/n fell asleep next to Nami and Robin, while the others fell asleep on the floor like a dead man.

Moments later Y/n woke up, she found her self between Nami and Robin, she carefully remove herself and look for a drink.

She look for her drink that Sanji gave her and found it near Luffy. She took her drink and drink it in one go.

"This *hicup* taste good. . .*hicup*"
She didn't realize that her drink is filled with alcohol.