"Vanished"

Law POV

"No." Y/n said

"Then I won't let you leave here" I said to her.

"It's too dangerous to go out there with someone to protect you-" I tried telling her.

"Law, I can fight, I can take care of myself, plus I need to do this alone" Y/n said trying to convince me.

"No. I won't let you" this made her silent and I could see that she gave up.

"Then you leave me no choice. . ." She said coldly staring at my eyes.

"Y/n ya, I just want you to be safe" I tried to touch her cheeks but she slapped my hands away.

"No, you are telling me that I can't be on my own. . . I'm weak, I can't handle an enemy." She said and I can tell she is angry.

"I'm leaving" she added, she was about to leave my room but I stopped her

"Y/n ya, wait that's not what I meant" again I was cut by my words again.

"I. am. leaving." She said mad.

"P-please don't leave me" I hugged her tight on the back and burried my face in her neck.

-------------------------------------------------
Y/n POV

"Law get off me" I said to him trying to remove his arms around me.

"You are making me feel like you don't trust me" I added, I could feel his hug loosen a little bit.

"Y/n ya, I trust you. . . I just don't want to lose someone again. . ." He said

"I am coming with you whether you like it or not." Law said coldly, I removed his arms around me and faced him.

*Slap* I slapped him in the face to wake him up in reality.

"Don't follow me" I said and left the room.

I was about to leave the ship but someone held my wrist.

"Where are you going with that kind of face?" I immediately look back and saw Penguin stopped me and Shachi following him.

I removed my wrist in his hands and sigh.

"I'm leaving" I told them. The two of them look at each other and then they look at me.

"Sorry Y/n but we can't let that happened" Penguin suddenly carry me on his shoulder.

"W-what the- PUT ME DOWN" I shout at them.

"Sorry, Y/n this is for your own good" Shachi said.

"You guys are teaming up on me- just let me leave and let me find the truth about me!" I shouted.

I know that they are just doing this for their captain and they can't accept the fact that I am leaving them. . . But this is too much! I don't want to be a burden, I also want to know my past! Without them getting worried.

"C'mon Y/n just stay here with us. . ." Shachi said while pinching my cheeks.

I just gave a glare.

"Just help us for now here" Penguin put me down and we are in the control room.

I crossed my arms and sit in a nearby chair.

"C'mon Y/n, we don't want you to leave. . . We'll be heart broken if you do" Shachi said while fake crying.

They think I won't feel the same?? Leaving them with all the new memories?? Plus I got angry at Law because he won't let me leave. . .so that it won't be hard to see me leave. . .