"Law and Y/n"

3rd POV

Law and Y/n got a little closer, the crew started to notice that y/n always make their captain smile.

They were exploring through the sea and going to their next destination continuing their day and night routine.

Penguin and Shachi were teaching Y/n to do work on the ship, luckily y/n is a fast learner.

"Wow, you're a natural" Penguin said, watching Y/n work.

"Very good Y/n" Shachi pat her head. Y/n was just focusing on her work when suddenly their captain showed up.

Law was fascinated by Y/n working.

"Oi take the wheel I need to talk with Y/n-ya," their captain said.

--------------------------
Y/n POV

Captain wanted to talk to me...about what?

I can't remember anything else... I only remember my name...and age.

Penguin and Shachi are always taking care of me and teaching me some things about their ship and crew.

I tried to remember all of it but my head is starting to hurt. I got dizzy and my vision is starting to blur.

I almost fall but luckily I hold into the wall and adjust my vision. Captain notice it and he started helping me.

"Is it happening again?" He asked

I just nod.

"How many times do I have to tell you don't overthink and don't force yourself to remember." Captain said almost scolding me.

"C'mon I'll carry you" He crouched and offer his back to give me a piggyback ride.

"N-no thanks, I can walk," I said, refusing his offer and walking past him.

A moment later I was lifted, and he carry me bridal style.

"C-Captain I can walk," I said trying to get down. He just holds me tightly saying he won't let go of me so I give up...

"I told you, when we are alone you can call me by my name..." He said walking to the office for my daily check-up.

I stayed quiet until we got to his office. He lay me down on the sofa and get something on his desk.

"Any pain?" He asked.

"Just my head sometimes..." I answered he started writing on the paper.

"Okay, that's all for now... Here" he is giving me a piece of heart-shaped candy.

Of course, I can't resist having sweets... So I tried to get it but Law pull his hands making me closer to him.

"You like sweets huh?" He said teasing me. He wrapped his hands around me, my face was on his chest and his face was on my head.

"If you want a hug you could've said so" I smiled and hug him back

"Teasing you is better" I felt his hug get tighter and I can feel he is smiling.

"C'mon let me go I need to help the others," I said trying to push him gently.

"2 more minutes..." He said not letting me go.

"Okay alright..." I look at the side and saw a candy jar filled with heart-shaped candies...

So I slowly reach it and open one...

I want more...

I opened another one and eat it... Law doesn't seem to notice so I tried getting another one but he grab my hands.