"Crocodile"

3rd POV

Y/n squint her eyes to see who it is, moments later she recognizes the golden hook.

"Oh, it's you. . ." Y/n said and lay back again.

Moments of silence had past, when Y/n realize who it is, she sit up and look at the man again in surprised.

"C-CROCODILE????!!!" Y/n shouted.

"Took you long enough. . ." Crocodile uses his powers and went to Y/n and sit next to her up in the tree.

"The heck are you doing here?" Y/n asked trying to distance her self from him.

"Is that how you greet your Father?" Crocodile said inhaling his smoke.

"My Father died years ago, I don't plan replacing him-" Y/n said and slap crocodile's smoke.

Crocodile just watched his smoke fall, then he look at Y/n.

"I hated it when you smoke in front of me" Y/n said

"You didn't change at all, you still care for me" Crocodile laugh.

"Lucky for you I can remember my memories with you. . . If not I should have fight you now. . ." Y/n said.

"Mmmmm. . ." Crocodile hums.

"The only thing I can't remember are the memories 2 years ago. . . How I met the strawhat pirates. . ." Y/n explain to Crocodile.

Crocodile was silent to Y/n explanation he didn't know what to do.

"Come to my mansion" Crocodile offer his hand.

"Mansion?" Y/n asked but she took Crocodile's hand.

Crocodile uses his power to go down the tree, and go to his mansion.

They arrived in front of the mansion and Y/n couldn't react at how big it is.

"You have a mansion in the middle of the forest?" Y/n asked

"Yes." Crocodile look at Y/n.

"A MANSION in this freaking Forest?" Y/n repeat

". . ." Crocodile just stared at Y/n

"There's a town not far from here. . . I got this mansion here so no one can bother or find me. . . Specially the Marines. . ." Crocodile explained.

"Find you? With this kind of MANSION?!- you know what I'm not gonna say anything more-" Y/n massage her head.

Crocodile laughed and went inside, Y/n followed him and they went to his office.

"So you're all alone here?" Y/n asked sittin to the couch.

Crocodile sat on his office chair and started writing something.