"Soup"

Y/n POV

I felt his lips pressed against mine. . .

There is this feeling inside of me that I can't understand anymore. . .

What is this?

I pushed Law and back away. Law was surprised I pushed him away. ..

"Did. . . Did I do something wrong?" Law asked concerned

I back away and avoid his eyes, while hugging my knees...

"Y/n...?" Law called my name and tried to reach me... But I avoid his touch giving him a clue that I wanted to be alone.

". . ." Law was silent

He stood up from my bed and said

"I understand. . ." and left the room.

I was thankful that Law accepted me. . . but something is bothering me. . . I don't know about my feelings for him anymore. . .

I loved him, but now?? I don't understand anymore. . .

Luffy. . . My first captain. . . Even tho I can't remember it all I know that he's a great captain. . .. and I am greatful that I met him and his crew members.

What is this confusion?
Who should I choose between them?
What should I do?
What is my purpose in this. .. world?

I keep asking myself a lot of questions. . . and I heard the door opened

I see Crocodile, he saw me sitting.

"How are you feeling?" He asked. .

I didn't answer due to my painful throat.

Crocodile gave me a tiny bottle.

"Here.. drink this, it will help heal your throat.."

As I drank the bad taste of medicine..

"T-thank you.." I said to him.. with a crappy voice.

Crocodile just stared at me and sat on the bed not facing me.

"Get better soon... So we can talk properly..." Crocodile said to me..

-------------------------------------------------
3rd Pov

Luffy's group stayed at the office...

Luffy still at the corner having a tantrum because of Law. Moments later he got tired and his stomach started growling.

"How can you be hungry at this time?" Nami asked

"I haven't eaten anything yet.." Luffy reason

"You just ate 15 min ago" Usopp said

"That was so long ago" Luffy cried forgetting about how upset he is to Law.

Sanji was next to Robin leaning on the wall while smoking. He started to walk to the exit but Usopp stopped and ask him.

"Where are you going?" Usopp asked

"I'm going to find their kitchen and make something for the ladies" Sanji look back and give the ladies with a heart eyes

"how about me sanjiiii" Luffy crawl at the floor tagging Sanji's pants.

"Knock it off" Sanji pull away

"Ill cook something for everyone.." Sanji wink at the ladies and exited the room.

"Hello there m'lady~ can I borrow your kitchen?" Sanji asked the maid.

The maid just smiled and showed where the kitchen is.

"You're free to use and do whatever you want here, just ask if you need anything" the maid warmly smiles and leaves sanji alone.

Sanji looks around the big kitchen, it has everything in it, so he started to get a knife and use his skill.

He thought of Y/n so he decided to cook something for her to help her get better.

He finished cooking and delivered the meals to the ladies and the others. The ladies food is more special but Luffy and the others started eating non stop.

"SANJI, THIS IS SOOO GOOD" Luffy said while his mouth was full of foods

"Thank you for the food" Nami thanked Sanji making Sanji jello and heart eyes.

"Enjoy eating ladies" Sanji smiles and leaves the room again, this time he is going to give food for Y/n

He made soup for Y/n to make her feel better, but he doesn't know where Y/n room is.

Moments later he heard a door opening, he peek where it is and he saw crocodile leaving the room, the maids followed crocodile so there is no one guarding the door anymore.

"This must be Y/n room.." Sanji talked to himself.

He knocked on the door first and went inside.

He saw Y/n sitting on the bed, wiping her face like she was crying.

Y/n look at Sanji and warmly smile.

"Y/n san.. are you okay?" Sanji immediately goes to Y/n and checks her face..

Sanji noticed that Y/n's eyes are a little swollen, he touched Y/n cheeks making Y/n look at him.

"You have a little fever.." Sanji said with his worried voice.

Y/n just smiled like it was nothing. She pat her bed beside her signaling Sanji to sit beside her. Sanji put down the soup on the table and sat next to Y/n.

Y/n fix her sit and face Sanji, Y/n stare at Sanji while giving him a warm smile, and moments later Y/n reaches Sanji's face fixing his hair to see his whole face.

Y/n couldn't talk so she just mouthed the word 'thank you'

Sanji blushes and stares at Y/n angelic face.. he warmly smiles and touches Y/n hand and presses it to his face..

"You're welcome Y/n san" Sanji smiled feeling the warmth of Y/n hands..

"You should eat, I made you soup..." Sanji got up from bed and got the soup.

"Here.." Sanji gave her the soup.. but Sanji stopped and pulled the soup back, leaving Y/n confused.

"Y/n san.. c-could I take care of you?" Sanji blushes wanting to feed Y/n.

Y/n was surprised but she agreed, Sanji's face lit up with Joy and began feeding Y/n.

"Y/n san.. I like you.." Sanji said to Y/n making Y/n a little surprised..

She was a little familiar with this feeling like she knows that Sanji like all women...

Y/n didn't understand what he meant by that.. So she smiled at Sanji making Sanji blush more.

"T-thank you Sanji kun" Y/n said with her crappy voice.

Sanji was so happy that he finally heard Y/n's voice even if it's crappy.. knowing she is doing better bit by bit.

Moments Later someone kicked the door making Y/n and Sanji jump.

"Y/N THERE YOU ARE I WAS LOOKING EVERYWHERE FOR YOU" Luffy cried and stretched his arms to Y/n and stretched to her.

Making Sanji dodge and Y/n hardly fell on the bed.

"YYYYY/NNNN" Luffy cried.. putting her arms around her burying his head on her shoulders..

-------------------------------------------------
To be continued. . .
-------------------------------------------------

Hello readers, it's been awhile since the last update.

But here we are, I hope you enjoy this story 🥹

Thank you to all the people that have been supporting this book since the start 🥹🫰

Lav y'all 🥹💜✨