"No other way"

Y/n POV

Luffy hugs me tightly and he is begging me to be one of his crew and to be a musician...

Musician?...wait doesn't that mean he heard me last night?!

Oh no...oh no no no no no...this is bad.

I push away Luffy and cup his head looking deeply into his eyes.

He seemed cleared...

I look at the others and they are staring at us. I remove my hands to Luffy's face and stared at the others

What if they heard it too?
This is bad... I need to check them...

I went closer to the others as fast as I can and cup their faces one by one.

First Usopp
He seems fine and cleared...

Next Nami
She's cleared...

Next Sanji, I cup his head and look deeply only to see his face blushing with his hearty eyes...

His normal...

"Y/n what are you doing ACCKK-" before Zoro can finish his sentence I cup his head more like slap his head with both hands.

I look deeply into his eyes, He can't focus on mine.

Oh no...

I saw something in his eyes that I can only see... A faint symbol.

I need to remove it... I'm sorry Zoro-

--------------------------
3rd POV

Everyone looks at Y/n and Zoro.

Zoro tried to remove Y/n's hands from his face, Sanji noticed how serious Y/n face was and opens her mouth.

"Sleep" Y/n let the word out, everyone was surprised by the sudden voice of Y/n except Luffy.

"Z-Zoro!?" Nami notices Zoro drop on the floor.

"What did you do?" Usopp asks Y/n.

Y/n writes something on the paper and showed it to them

I'm sorry, but he's okay he is just sleeping... I just need to do something.

"Something?" Sanji asked

I'll explain everything later

Usopp helps Zoro sit sleeping, Y/n kneels so she can meet Zoro's face.

"Zoro?" Luffy asked joining everyone else.

"Sshhh" Nami shushed Luffy and watch Y/n do 'something' to Zoro.

Y/n took a deep breath and let it out, trying to relax...

Y/n slowly touches Zoro's face and adjusts his face. Sooner or later Y/n kissed Zoro on the lips making everyone's mouth drop.

Usopp trying to stop Sanji from strangling Zoro, Nami just covers her mouth in Shock and Luffy stared not smiling he just put a blank face.

Zoro slowly opens his eyes seeing Y/n close to his face, he suddenly feels something in his mouth making him flinch, wide eyes opened and he feels hot. Blush all over his face...

"DAMMIT ZORO, IT SHOULD BE ME IN THAT POSITION!" Sanji shouted while Usopp tried his best to stop him.

Y/n pulled away, looking at Zoro's eyes... This time Zoro can now stare at her eyes. The faint symbol that Y/n saw is finally gone.

Y/n smiled and sigh in relief, but soon she crawled away to Zoro. Y/n knee and hands still on the ground she cried silently and punched the ground in despair.