"Missed"

3rd POV

"You guys can't go inside, let Y/n rest for now" Chopper said to Luffy and Law.

Law understands that Y/n needs rest. Luffy didn't like it so he tried going in.

"Nami said no, she'll get mad if you go inside" Chopper said stopping Luffy with his human form.

"B-but I wanna see Y/n" Luffy whined

Suddenly the door opens and Nami faces Luffy with an annoyed face.

"Nami, I wanna see Y/n-" Luffy said, but Nami punched Luffy at the head making him cry in pain.

"No, she needs to rest!" Nami said and slammed the door close.

"Ow...ow...ow..." Luffy said while touching his head.

*Sniff* *sniff*

"I just wanna see Y/n" Luffy cried.

"Luffy, food is ready" Sanji called

"Food?!" Luffy immediately changes his mood to happiness and excitement.

He went to the kitchen and eat with everyone else.

-------------------------------------------------
-kitchen-

Usopp, Zoro, Robin, and Franky was sitting on the table while Law and Chopper is on the counter.

Sanji is still preparing more foods because he knows how Luffy eats.

"Luffy, food is ready!" Sanji shouted.

Moments later Luffy barged in and sit with next to Zoro.

"What happened to you?" Zoro asked Luffy because he noticed that Luffy's eyes are a little bit red.

"Nami punch him in the head" Chopper said smiling with worry.

Moments later Nami showed up and sit next to Chopper. Sanji distribute all the foods to the table and to the counter.

"How's Y/n san?" Sanji asked while cleaning the utensils.

"She's doing fine for now, she just needed rest. . ." Nami replied.

Nami noticed that Law is being quiet while eating.

"Hey Law," Nami called Law

Law just look at Nami still eating his Onigiri

"I'm just curious, because the way you held Y/n and the way you look at her seems that you know her." Nami said.

Everyone is busy protecting their food against Luffy so only Chopper and Sanji could hear Nami and Law's conversation.