"Dream"

Y/n POV

I was in a familiar place when suddenly I could hear someone's voice.

"Y/n chan, would you like some drinks?" A blond man with curly eyebrows asked me. . .

Is this a dream or a memory??. . .

"SANJIIII, I'M HUNGRY" someone barged in, it was another man with a strawhat.

"LUFFY, HOW MANY TIMES DO I HAVE TO TELL YOU? DON'T KICK THE DOOR" the man with blond hair shouted, the straw hat just smiled to apologize.

"Oh Y/n are hungry too?" The man with a straw hat smiled and sat next to me.

Sanji???Luffy???
Who are they???

A few moments later, my vision starts to get darker, and it brings me to another place.

I can see the bright blue sky, tangerine trees, and a flag with a skull on it. . .

"Y/n?? Are you alright?" The man with a long nose questioned me. . . I look down to see that I was making something with him. . .

I didn't answer him I just stared and look around. . .

"Usopp, can you help me with this?" A girl called the long nose man in the balcony holding a stick

"What is it Nami????" The long nose man look at the girl, scratching his head at what the girl wants. . .

Nami. . .Usopp? ?

"Noisy. . .*yawn*" I heard another man yawing at the side. . .

"Oi ZORO, STOP LAZING AROUND AND HELP CLEAN THE SHIP" the girl shouted at the green headed man. . .

Zoro. . . ?

I was just observing them when I feel someone next to me, I look who it is and it was the strawhat

All my surroundings turned dark and I can only see the straw hat boy, he was looking down at me, he has this serious look on his face.

"Y/n. . . When will you come back?" He asked.

Comeback?

"Y/n, you promised that we will meet again" he added

Meet. . . Again???

"Y/n we will wait for you" He said crouching to meet my eye level

"I will wait for you" he said

He slowly put his face closer to mine and lift my chin with his index finger. . . Then he put his lips to mine. . .

I was shock, my heart is beating so fast, I opened my eyes and it was only a dream. . .

My heart is racing a little bit, and I was sweating a little bit too. . .

I noticed that something is heavy in my stomach, I look what it is and it was an arm with tattoos, I look at my side and see Law peacefully sleeping and hugging me. . .

I sigh in relief and went closer to him, hugging him back. Smelling his scent is making me at ease. . .

I feel sleepy again . . .

-------------------------------------------------
Strawhat Pirate ship

Luffy was in his usual place which is at the head of going marry, he was sleeping when Zoro saw him.

Zoro look at him and Luffy was slowly sliding at the side and ready to fall to the sea, Zoro ran and caught Luffy.

"IDIOT, IF YOU'RE GOING TO TAKE A NAP DO IT HERE" Zoro shouted at Half asleep Luffy.