"Mysterious girl"

Law POV (captain)

I just woke up from a nap, when suddenly Bepo barged in.

"C-captain, there is an injured girl in the treatment room," Bepo said panicking.

I just woke up and the first thing I will hear is problems...

"You guys can take care of it..." I massage my head in one hand.

It must be ikakku...she is the only girl here in my crew... They can take care of her... For now.

"B-but captain she is hardly injured!" Bepo said making my head hurt.

*sigh*

"Alright, alright... I'm coming..." I left my room, Bepo followed me, and went to the treatment room.

I heard Penguin and Shachi talking in panic... I opened the door and saw both of them trying to hide. I saw the girl and I thought it was one of my crew.

A girl laying, bloody (h/c) hair with a bloody bandage in it.

Who the hell...

I look at the two and they flinched.

"She needs an operation," I said, they all left the room.

I sigh and observe the girl. I removed the bandages and check if the wound is deep...

It turns out it is... So I stitched it and clean her bloody hair. Then I put on the bandages. While I was cleaning her head and face it reminds me of someone...

Does she look like my sister?... No...

I asked myself.

The operation was finished so I left the girl and left the room. I saw penguin, Shachi, and Bepo waiting.

I saw penguin waiting still in his drenched clothes...

"Oi, Go change your drenched clothes," I said.

"Bepo, call Ikakku and tell her to change the girl's clothes, and tell penguin to go in my office... And you..." I look at Sachi

"Come with me," I said and we went to my office. I sat down in a chair and read some medical books. I can sense how nervous he is so I gave him more silent treatment.

I heard a knock and it was penguin. I sense how nervous he is too.

"Talk," I said and was ready to hear his explanations, still looking at my book.

He explained properly and then I dismissed them...

Warned them... I'll let that girl stay for a while then when she woke up I'll tell penguin and Sachi to drop her off at our next destination...

I continued reading books and I didn't notice the time.

*knock* *knock*

Bepo went in with a plate of onigiri in his hands.

"Captain it's dinner time" Bepo happily said.

I look at him and grab one onigiri and ate. I look back to my book and continue to read while eating.

"Thanks..." I said to Bepo without looking away at my book. I heard the door close.
--------------------------
I spend a lot reading medical books and I didn't notice what time it is. I close my book and leave my room to get something to drink.

It's quiet they might be sleeping...

I went to our kitchen and drink some water, I was ready to go back to my room when I notice the treatment room.

I'll go check the girl again if anything is fine...

I opened the treatment room and the girl is still laying on the bed but in a different outfit...

It's my crew uniform... It must be Ikakku's... This girl seems fine...

I went back to my room and continue reading medical books...

--------------------------
It's been 3 days since the girl arrived but since then she is still unconscious...

"Bepo... How much longer till in our next island?" I asked

"About 5 days" Bepo replied.

Five days more...

I continued my routine of reading books napping with Bepo... And checking the girl. I talk to penguin and Sachi about the girl... What if she woke up it's their responsibility to take care of her...

--------------------------
I was going to the kitchen and getting something to drink when I felt someone passes through the door.

I look back but I saw no one... I was heading to the treatment room when I noticed the door was open. I checked inside and find no one... The girl is nowhere to be found.

Where is she?...

I went out and look for her all around the ship, but I can't find her anywhere...

There is still one area I haven't checked yet.

I go to the area where the big glass round window, I saw the girl standing there watching the fishes swim touching the glass with her hand.

She notices me and she looks back, she stares at me with her tired (e/c) eyes, messy hair, and bandaged head.

She went closer to me still staring at me, I lock my eyes to hers until she is close.

"You shouldn't be walking around here," I said to her.

She just stares at me then she slowly raises her hand to reach me.

"O-oi..." She hugs me out of nowhere...

What is with this girl?...

When I was about to push her off something inside me stopped me... My heart beats differently...

*sigh*

I gently push her off me and ask her.

"Do you know who I am?" She stared for a moment then she opened her mouth to talk.

"Ni-san-" she said.

Eh?

Ni-san?

"Look, I'm not your brother-" I said to her, she look at me sadly to my response.

"Do you remember how you get here?" I asked.

She looks around and then she stared at me.

She shakes her head slowly not knowing how she got here.

Crap...

"Do you remember your name?" I asked

She tried to think about it and a moment later she respond.

"Y...Y-Y/n...?" She touched her head like she was trying to remember it.

"Don't force it" I said to her and remove her hands from her bandaged head...

Great... This girl or Y/n got amnesia... I need to check up on her tomorrow... She needs lots of rest for now.

I drag her to the treatment room and make her rest, luckily she fell asleep...
--------------------------
To be continued...
--------------------------