"Love Race"

3rd POV

Luffy went to the woods to find Y/n, same with Law. While Y/n is dealing with her situation about Zoro meeting her adoptive father.

-------------------------------------------------
Y/n POV

"Zoro... He-... He is my adoptive father..." Y/n sighed and nervous at the same time.

I can see through Zoro's face that he can't believe what he just heard. . .

I could feel that crocodile put his hand on my shoulder. . .

"I'll explain later. . . For now-" I felt someone at the back.

It was so fast and they are targeting crocodile. I saw a hand almost hitting crocodile so I kick it upward.

"Hmm. . .?" Crocodile calmly look back.

"Gomu gomu nooo" It was luffy, ready to attack again.

"Luffy NO!" I tried to protect crocodile but he just stand still and watch Luffy to attack him.

"I said STOP." I look Luffy in the eyes and he looked at mine.

He stopped his attack and look at me.

"W-why are you protecting this man y/n?" Luffy is serious and looks at crocodile.

"I-It's a long story. . ." I said, he noticed Zoro watching us and went to him.

"ZORO, WHY DIDN'T YOU TAKE HER AWAY FROM HIM?" Luffy shouting at Zoro.

Zoro got annoyed and punch Luffy at his head.

"Shut up, let Y/n explain it. . ." Zoro said

Moments later I face crocodile and saw his head being cut, but he turns into sand like the sword didn't affect him.

"Stay away from y/n. . ." I saw Law with his hand gesture to create his dome.

"Your friends are interesting Y/n specially this dark one. . ." Crocodile giggle.

"Law calm down. . . I'll explain later. . ." I look at Law but he didn't listen

"Sham-" Law tried to teleport but I stopped him bt throwing a rock.

He immediately block it with his sword and look at me. I feel something intense behind me and when I look I saw Luffy going to charge at Crocodile again.

"LUFFY-" I called Luffy but I saw Law ready to charge at Crocodile too. . .

"W-wait Law-" They are giving me headaches. . . This is getting out of hand.

I feel a powerful energy through my heart. . . Ready to burst out to my mouth. . .

"I said stop." My throat suddenly got painful. . . my body got weak and my vision slowly turn black. . .

The last thing I saw is Crocodile looking down at me. . .

-------------------------------------------------
3rd POV

"I said stop" Y/n stated, a powerful sound wave came and made everyone kneel to their knees.

It was only a few words. . . But the sound feels like an eternity of torture. . .

Crocodile got weak on his knees and kneel down, trying to cover his ears.

Moments later, the painful ringing wave stopped, then a loud of breaking glass was heard.

Everyone was still recovering from the painful sound when they noticed that the mansion's window glass shattered at the same time.

"What. . . was that. .." Law weakly asked and looked at Y/n.

"My ears. . . My ears!" Luffy shouting holding his head and covering his ears.

"SHUT UP YOU'RE MAKING MY HEADACHE WORST" Zoro smack Luffy at the head causing Luffy face flat on the ground

"O..uch..." Luffy mumbled with a big bump on his head...

Everyone heard a falling sound, and then they looked at Y/n.

They all watched Y/n fell on the ground with blood on her mouth.

"Y/n!" The three man shouted, worrying about Y/n.

They are about to run where Y/n is but Crocodile stand up and look at Y/n on the ground. . . The three men hesitate to go near her.

"You always Surprise me. . ." Crocodile said while looking down at Y/n.

Luffy and Law was about to attack Crocodile again but Crocodile told them something. . .

"I'm not going to hurt my daughter. . ." Crocodile said, the two was shock from the words he just said.

They watched Crocodile carry Y/n bridal style and took her inside the mansion.

Crocodile walking to the halls and he doesn't care that his maids and servants are passed out on the ground.

He went to a room and put Y/n to bed. He stared at Y/n and clean the blood from her lips with his handkerchief. . .

"Rest well. . . My little Siren..." Crocodile said and kiss Y/n on her forehead. . .

-------------------------------------------------
Meanwhile on the ship. . .

Everyone also heard Y/n voice in a painful way making them lose consciousness. . .

Back to the mansion. . .

Law and Luffy are giving death stare to each other.

"What are you doing here. ..?" Law asked Luffy in a cold way.

"I'm here to see Y/n. . ." Luffy giving Law a death stare.

"What ever you do. . . Y/n is mine. . ." Law said ready to draw his sword.

Zoro was alert and ready to fight.

"No, this is my fight. . ." Luffy stopped Zoro.

Zoro stared at his captain and walk away, he goes to a neares tree and lean to watch them.

"I found Y/n first. . . Y/n was mine first. . ." Luffy said in a cold voice.

"She love me." Law said, Luffy was hurt and he clenched his hands.

"I love her-" Luffy said looking down still clenching his hands.

"So do I" Law interrupt him.

Zoro was just watching them, Law is ready fight and Luffy took the first move.

"I WILL NOT LET YOU TAKE HER AWAY FROM ME" Luffy said attacking Law with his rubber hands.

Suddenly a sand of tornado appeared making Law and Luffy stop their fight.

"W-what the-" Law said, covering his eyes with his arms to avoid getting sand on his eyes.

Moments later, the sand tornado disappeared and then they saw Crocodile in the middle of their battle field.

"You. . ." Luffy mumbled staring at Crocodile.

Law also look at Crocodile.

"Is this how you greet Y/n father?" Crocodile said while getting a smoke from his pocket and lighting it up.

Everyone was silent, while Crocodile breathed the smoke on his tobacco and breathes out. . .

-------------------------------------------------
To be continued. . .
-------------------------------------------------

Hello readers! I apologize for not updating for soooo long. . . I got busy. . . I also read the comments thank you so much for supporting this story...

I'll try and update more if I can. . .thank you again guys
🥹💜