"Familiar"

Y/n POV

I was excited to try my new weapon, but something seems off the moment I face Penguin . . .

When he was getting ready for battle I heard Shachi cheering. . . I just smiled and focus my eyes to Penguin.

My heart is racing. . . I feel like I did this before. . . I heard Shachi signal, Penguin was just standing waiting for me to attack.

"Y/n!, it's alright show me what you got!" Penguin said.

I look at Law and he just smirk and nods saying you can do it. . . I look at Penguin again and make my first move.

Kill him. . .

I heard a voice, but I ignore it, I kept fighting with him and I started seeing things.

I saw him wearing a white hat with a blue symbol in it, I blink and it's his normal penguin hat . . . It's starting to bother me. . .

Kill them. . .

I heard the voice again. . . This time  I feel like my body is shaking . . .

I'm still attacking Penguin but at the same time I'm scared to hurt him. . .

"Y/n be serious" Penguin notice it

"I-I'm sorry, its just that I don't want to hurt you. . ." I said

"It's alright, don't worry about it okay? Lets fight for real." Penguin smiled.

"Alright" I responded

I swing my weapon to attack him, but little by little there is this familiar feeling inside me. . . I feel like I fought someone before. . .

Time passed and I managed to win, good thing there are chaines in my weapon to make him fall. We took a break Shachi and Penguin are talking while me walking towards Law.

"You did great" Law pat my head

"It's just a luck haha" I laugh.

"Law. . ." I called him

"Mhm?" He removed his hand on my head.

"I think I'm starting to remember some of my memories. . ." Law stood there quietly

"I didn't tell you this before, but the time you found me in one of the rooms, I had a vision. . . I think it's a memory. . . There was just glimps. . .
I saw a man with 3 swords. . . and a man with a straw hat. . ." I said to him

"And when I was fighting Penguin, it feels so familiar. . ." I added.

"This is a good sign that you are remembering your past life, you don't have to worry about it..." Law smirk and pat my head again.

-----------------------
The break is done now this time me and Shachi will duel.

The moment I stand in the battle field I felt my heart race again. I look at Shachi and my body started shaking.

Penguin signaled and I took the first move.

Kill. Him.

I heard the voice again, it's bothering me. . . I look at my opponent and it looks like a different person.

A man wearing a different outfit with a hat and a blue symbol. I blinked my eyes and it was Shachi again. . .

Kill them. . .

There it is again. . . I was attacking Shachi and hearing the voice over and over, it's making me angry and scared at the same time. . .

The moment I blinked, I saw a different man, gray hair and he has a smoke. . . My body tense up and I started attacks ng him non-stop.

I trow my scythe but he dodged it, my scythe fell on the ground and I slowly pulling it making a cut on the ground.

I'm starting to get a headache. . . I cover my right eye and look at my opponent. Still standing there. . . Smirking at me. . .

I trow my scythe at him almost hitting him, I feel like my blood is boiling inside me just seeing that face of him. . .

Kill him. . . Kill him. . . Kill him. . .

The voice is telling me to kill him over and over, I charged at him but he grabs my shoulder and jumps through my back making me fall to the ground.

I can hear a high pitch ringing sound and it's making my headache worst. . . I feel someone was about to grab my shoulder and the moment I felt that I screamed. . .

I was screaming with all my might but I felt a heavy pressure in my back, my vision is slowly getting dark. . . The last thing I saw is Law. . .

-----------------------
3rd POV

"What was that. . ." Penguin said while touching his ears.

"Captain, is Y/n gonna be okay?" Penguin said watching his Captain carry Y/n bridal style.

"Yes, bring Shachi back to the ship. . ." Law ordered Penguin, still in pain because of Y/n powerful scream.

Law went first to the ship while Penguin having a hard time how to drag Shachi back to the ship, it was a good thing that Penguin is far away when Y/n uses her scream.

---------------------------
Law POV

I put Y/n down at my bed.

Her memories are starting to get back. . . She must be seeing things. . .

I touched her cheeks and fix the her her putting it at the back of her ear and put a blanket on her. . .

I stared at her and kiss her forehead. . . I went outside my room and saw Penguin just got back.

"Gosh he was heavy-" Penguin said going into the boys room.

I followed him and check up on Shachi, Penguin was sitting next to him tired because of carrying him here.

"How was your ears?" I asked Penguin.

"I'm okay Captain, it's just that I have a headache because of the scream earlier. . ." Penguin said massaging his head.

"I see. . . Here drink this, and when Shachi wake up make him drink that" I gave a medicine for headaches and I went back to my room.

I sat on my study table and begin reading some medical books and wait for Y/n to wake up. . .

Straw hat. . . 3 swords. . . Who might that be. . .

Time pass and I feel like sleeping, I closed my book and went to my bed. . . I saw Y/n sleeping face. . . I lay next to her and hug her. . . It feels so comfortable when I'm with her. . .

-------------------------------------------------
To be continued. . .
-------------------------------------------------

Hello readers sorry I haven't apload for the past few weeks haha been busy. . . Happy reading!