"Didn't work"

Y/n POV

This is bad... I knew this will happen...

NOW IT'S WORST THAN ZORO! THEY CAN NOW SEE THE SYMBOL AAHHHH WHAT SHOULD I DO.

"I got the symbol?" Luffy asked, I nod almost crying at what I have just done.

"The symbol can be removed right?" Nami asked

That's right! I forgot-

I look at Nami and nod.

"Doesn't that mean you have to...kiss... Luffy?" Sanji asked with a shaking voice.

I just nod...

I need to control my powers more... I should be practicing to control it... But how-

"Y/n, go inside, don't mind them" Nami smiled.

"INSIDE?!" The boys shouted except Luffy.

"Shut it, and let Y/n handle this" Nami punched them on the head making them shut up.

I smiled and drag Luffy inside.

"Sit," I said to Luffy, his body immediately followed, and sit on the bed.

I stared at his innocent face having a second thought that I will kiss him... I tried to kiss him but I can't do it.

Kamisama, his too innocent.

I cried on the floor looking for the courage to kiss the captain on this freakin ship.

"Y/n?" I heard him call my name.

I look at him and stare at him for a second...

This is for his safety...

I took a deep breath and relax, I adjust my eyes to meet his eyes level. I can see the symbol glowing in his eyes...

1...2...3!

I kissed Luffy on the lips and I forgot something...

I FORGOT TO MAKE HIM SLEEP THIS IS THE MOST EMBARRASSING IN MY LIFE SO FAR. LUFFY I'M SORRY.

"Nngghhh..." Luffy made a noise

Don't make it worst! Don't create weird noises!

I cried inside...

I push away from him and check his eyes, my heart dropped when I still see the symbol.

It didn't work the mark is still THERE! but I think it lessen the glow?...

I felt something crushed inside me, I cup Luffy's face and make him blink.

"Blink," I said to Luffy he did what I say, making sure if the symbol is still there.

No...no no no no no... The symbol won't come off!...

What should I do, what should I do!

I step away from Luffy thinking how will I remove the symbol without removing his eyes.

The kiss won't work!

I bit my thumb thinking of a way to remove the freakin symbol while staring at him. Luffy stared back with smiling eyes.

How can he be so relaxed!?

should I kiss him longer?... There is one way to find out.

I went closer to him sit on his lap, he doesn't mind and supported my back with his arms. I cup his head again and kiss him. This time I kiss him longer...