"Saved"

3rd POV

"S-sorry my body moves on its own... The marines are trying to shoot you... I don't know why I drag you both but I know you are one of the wanted people... I don't know if you are good or bad but you are on your own... Run, escape... Or whatever" Y/n said in a panic looking for an escape route

Penguin and Shachi look at each other then look at the girl looking for something and then she ran off

"W-wait!" Shachi said. But he was ignored by Y/n.

"Who is that-" penguin asked.

"I don't know, c'mon let's warn captain about the marines," Shachi said.

"Alright," Penguin said and ready to go back to their ship.

But something stopped him, penguin looked at the area where the girl runs off.

"What are you doing? Let's go" Said Shachi.

"You go-ahead I need to check something-" Penguin give the groceries to Sachii and went to find the girl.

"Penguin!" Shachi shouted the penguin had already runoff.

--------------------------
Penguin POV

The girl might be in trouble... I need to help her-

I was running through the forest and tried to find the girl.

"Surrender now! Smoker san is after the others." I heard not so far from where I am.

I went where it is coming from and it leads me near the sea. I saw someone on the cliff and it was the girl who warned us...

I saw another girl holding a katana and marines so I hid behind the bush but I can still see them.

*crack*

I heard a crack and saw the girl falling.

Shit-

The girl falls to the water.

"Go get her!" Said the girl above the cliff.

I need to save her!

I look at the water and blood slowly colored the water. I didn't have any second thoughts I jump into the water and try to save her.

I saw the girl unconscious, her head was bleeding. I immediately pull her out from the water and check if she was alright.

"O-Oi! Wake up!" I shake her but I didn't get any response.

"Where is she?!" I heard the marines.

I carry the girl in my back and run to our ship, luckily I can hear her breath a little in my ears.

"Hang on," I said to her, even if she is knocked out

--------------------------
3rd POV

The marines didn't notice penguin that he helped Y/n, he went to their ship safely still carrying Y/n in his back.

The moment penguin entered their ship it moves and goes hide under the water.

"You brought the girl?!" Shachi shouted.

"Not so loud, the captain is sleeping," the woman with curly hair said.

"She was being chased! She also warned us..." Penguin said looking at Shachi.

"What are you guys waiting for? Help this girl! Her head is still bleeding" said the curly woman.

They sent Y/n to a treatment room and tried to stop the bleeding, but the bandages are not enough to stop the bleeding.

"The bleeding won't stop! do something!" Shachi panic.

"What should I do?" Penguin replied.

A moment later they heard footsteps, penguin and Shachi flinched.

"What is all this noise?" A huge Polar bear opened the door still half asleep.

"B-B-Bepo, did you sleep well? Is the captain still sleeping? Napping?" Penguin asked.

Shachi tries to hide Y/n's body, but he fails at hiding it.

Bepo saw the girl with its still bleeding head. Bepo's eyes went wide and look at penguin and Shachi.

"Captain needs to know this!" Bepo said and run where their captain is.

"Bepo nooooo-" Shachi whispered.

"Captain might get angry we need to hide!" Penguin said.

They tried to hide but soon after the door was opened, they flinched when they saw their captain and Bepo.

Their Captain looks at the girl laying on the bed, clothes still wet, her head is still bleeding. Then he looks at the two boys sweating in nervousness, penguin still wet when she saved Y/n.

"She needs an operation," The captain said.

"Y-yes captain!" Said penguin and Shachi.

Their captain gave his sword to Bepo and went inside the treatment room to operate on the Y/n.

--------------------------
It's been an hour since their captain took care of Y/n.

A moment later their captain leaves the room and looks at Penguin who is still wet.

"Oi, Go change your drenched clothes," said the captain.

"Y-yes...captain" penguin said and went to their room to change clothes.

Penguin went back only to see Bepo waiting for him.

"Captain said to go to his office," Bepo said.

Penguin nods and went to the office, deep inside he was so nervous all over his body.

*knock**knock*

Penguin open the door and saw Shachi and their captain. Shachi was standing still while their captain is reading a medical book.

"Talk," said their captain.

"Y-yes, the girl I brought here is the one who warned and save us both from the marines" Penguin nervously replied.

"S-she was being chased by the Marines and ended up in a cliff where she fell to the sea..." Penguin added.

"I see, you can go now," their captain said and continue to read the book.

--------------------------
Penguin and shachi left the room. They both release a big sigh of relief.

"I-I thought we are going to get scolded," Shachi said.

"Same here," Penguin said.

"Why did you bring the girl here anyway?" Shachi asked.

"I'm not sure, but she helps us right? also, she will die if I didn't see her..." Penguin answered.

Shachi look at penguin and smile, he pat his shoulder and they went to see the other crew and work.

Meanwhile in the straw hat pirate ship. Luffy was quiet since they left and escape the Marines.

Luffy was in his usual spot and watching the sea, everyone on the ship noticed how quiet Luffy is.

"This is the first time he was quiet and behaved," Usopp said to Nami.

"Yeah..." Nami agrees.

"He'll be back to normal soon" Nami smiled.

"Captain, I prepared some snacks," Sanji said holding a plate.

"Food?!" Luffy immediately turned around and went to grab the food from Sanji's hand.

"Told you he'll be back to normal" Nami said to Usopp.

Zoro on the other hand was taking a nap on the floor. Nami knows that they are all worried for Y/n, especially Luffy...

--------------------------
To be continued. . .
--------------------------