"Keep"

Law POV

How did it end up to this?...

I was in a treatment room with Y/n sleeping on the same bed. I immediately stand up and distance myself from her.

Did I fall asleep?!...

I was gonna leave the room and when I opened the door Penguin is in front of me. He flinched when he saw me.

"Good morning captain, are you checking the girl?" He smiled and ask.

"Yes..." I walk past him and go to my room but I heard Penguin.

"W-Woah! You're awake! Captain the girl is awake!" He happily said.

I pretend that I didn't know so I went back to the treatment room.

I and Penguin went into the room and started asking her questions.

"Are you alright? How are you feeling? Does it still hurt?" Penguin asked a lot of questions.

"Oi, she just woke up, give her some water or food," I said, Penguin immediately followed my order.

"Y-Yes, sir!" He happily went to the kitchen and prepare her food.

The girl rubs her eyes and looks at me tiredly.

"Ni...san?" She asked me.

"I told you I'm not your brother..." She looks down at her hands looking at them with sad eyes.

"How about this... You can call me Captain" I said to her but she still looking down.

"We gonna keep her captain?" Penguin asked in the door holding a plate of food.

*sigh*

"I guess ill consider it... Since she saves you and shachi..." I replied and ready to leave the room

"Here eat first then we-" Penguin stopped when Y/n called me.

"Ni san" I stopped and closes the door.

"Nisan?" Penguin asked.

"I told you I'm not your brother-" I look at her and make sure she got that.

"I won't talk to you if you keep calling me your Nisan," I said to her. She looks so awful when I said that.

Penguin on the side just watching Y/n and me.

"H-how about this, call him our captain then he will talk to you" penguin suggested.

Y/n face brightened and nods to what just penguin said.

What is she 12?...

"Penguin, go take care of her" I left the room and went to my room.

Nisan... Why she is she keeps calling me her brother-...

--------------------------
Penguin POV

"Here eat some food first then I'll introduce you to the others" she nods and eat her food.

"Do you mind if I ask a few questions?" She just continues eating and shakes her head slowly.

"Why did you save us back there?" She stopped eating and look at me with her questioned face.

"Do you remember?" She just stares at me like she doesn't know anything.

"Oi penguin I need-" Shachi arrived and asked but soon stopped the moment he saw the girl awake.

"Woah she woke up" Shachi joined me.

"Thanks for saving our butts hehe," Shachi said but the girl just look at us confused.

I drag Shachi to the corner of the room to talk to him in a whisper.