"It chose her"

3rd POV

Law was so surprised at what Y/n did, he never expected that Y/n will kiss him.

Y/n slowly pushes away Law with her pink blushed face.

"I won't say it again..." Y/n said trying to limit her words.

With Y/n voice, Law was back into reality, facing Y/n with a pink blushed face.

Law rests his head on Y/n's chest and hugs her tightly, He can hear Y/n's heart beating so fast making him smile and happy at the same time.

"This is why I love you too... Your heart is making me happy-" Law said hugging Y/n

"Y/n ya, don't ever run away and hide from me again" Law added.

Y/n sigh and hugs Law and kisses his hair.

"I promise...and I'm sorry," Y/n said in a low voice.

Law looks at Y/n in the face and pecks her lips making Y/n flinch and Blush.

This time Y/n push his face, she noticed that the glow of Law's eyes are starting to fade away.

Y/n cup Law's face and look at his eyes.

"The mark...it's fading," Y/n said, she gently wipe Law's eyes making him blink.

"I told you it will come off soon," Law said with his calm face.

"Wait... How? And why?" Y/n asked.

"Who knows... Maybe because of this" Law peck her lips again.

Y/n covered Law's lips with her fingers.

"Stop it already..." Said Y/n with her blushed face

"I can't help it" Law kiss her fingers this time.

Suddenly a knock was heard.

*knock* *knock*

"Captain, we are almost at the next island," Bepo said outside the door.

"Island?!" Y/n excitedly jump off to Law and burst out only to see the fluffy soft fur of Bepo.

"BEPOOOO" Y/n said excitedly and hug Bepo then run off where Penguin and Shachi usually are.

Y/n soon comes back in a sad way remembering that she promised not going to run off away from Law.

Y/n was now in front of the door looking down. Bepo was confused why she came back sad and feel sorry.
--------------------------
Y/n POV

"S-sorry...Captain" I feel so guilty running away from him.

"Hmm..." That is the only thing he said.

He stand up and almost walk past me but he stopped and pat my head.

"Let's go find something for you" when I heard that I know that Law is talking about getting me something... And that's a weapon I requested.

I look at him and I happy smile at him.

"Mhm!" I said to him

--------------------------
3rd POV

Law and Y/n went out to see what kind of island are they going to explore.

Penguin and Sachi went out to see the island too.

"Hey, Y/n wanna go explore it?" Penguin asked.

Y/n just nods happily, she is still limiting her words after what happened to Law.

"C-captain the glow in your eyes vanished!" Shachi said

"Yeah, Y/n ya manage to deal with it," Law said looking at Y/n

They now arrive at the island and are ready to explore the town.

When Y/n was about to go with Penguin and Shachi her captain stopped her by pulling her collar at the back.

"You are coming with me," Law said and drag Y/n.

Y/n can't do anything so she just goes with Law.

Penguin and Shachi look at them curious about where are they going and follow them in secret. Law noticed this so he look back and warn them with just one look saying

Don't you dare follow us...

Shachi and Penguin got scared and went back to their ship.

Y/n and Law continue to walk and explore the town. A minute later Law went to a shop and Y/n followed.

"Welcome," A salesman greeted.

Y/n gasped and she immediately look around the shop while Law was talking to the salesman.

"Is there anything you need sir?" The salesman asked

"No, but she wants something..." Law said, Y/n look at Law then the salesman with a kind smile.

"Okay, miss would you like to try some of these?" The sales man pointed at his back.

The salesman pointed to his right and showed a few weapons. Swords, bows and arrows, and etc.

Y/n tried holding one of the swords but its too heavy for her. She tried the bow and arrows but she can't shoot properly. She tried more but it doesn't seem that the weapons she tried don't fit her.

Y/n sighed and tug Law's clothes, Law feels that y/n thinks that she is not capable of holding a weapon...

"We tried everything but these weapons are not for her Sir..." The salesman said.

Y/n hug Law almost crying, he pat her head to prevent it. Suddenly the salesman remember something.

"I think I got something for you miss, just give me a second" the salesman went to the storage room to get what he is talking about.

"How about this?" The salesman put it on the counter.

It's a long box with different symbols In it, the salesman opened the box for them to see what kind of weapon is he talking about.

"If you can hold this right, I'll give it to you for free" the salesman said with a serious face.

Y/n touched it, and hold it with care Law was observing Y/n. He was looking at the weapon and how Y/n hold it

"It's light..." Y/n said in amazement

Law noticed that the weapon Y/n is holding has a strong aura, when Y/n lift it the aura starts going to Y/n arms until her whole body is covered.

"I showed this to other customers but their arms ended up getting weak when they touched it" The salesman explained.

"It chooses her" Law suddenly said.

The salesman smiled at her.

"As promised, you can have it for free since you can hold it right" the salesman smiled.

Y/n smiled and looked at Law with joyful eyes.

"Also you can have this so you can put it on your waist" The salesman said and give something Y/n so that she can hang them in her waist.

"Thank you" Y/n said and smile.

They left the shop and went a walk a walk for awhile. Law was walking a little too fast so Y/n is being left behind. Law noticed this so he walk a little closer, Y/n smiled when Law walk a little slower. She looks at Law's hands and hold it. Law was surprised and look at Y/n.

Y/n just smiled at him and said.

"Thank you for everything" Y/n softly smiled.

Law just smiled at Y/n cute face.

-------------------------------------------------
To be continued. . .
-------------------------------------------------