Chapter 12

My eyes shot open at the wetness on my face. I blinked a few times the water getting into my eyes. I felt like a train hit me. I felt like screaming but my throat felt too raw to make a sound. Whimpers fell out of my mouth as pain washed over my body. I quickly sat up, the contact of the chair I was sitting on with my back made my wounds worse. My hands were shaking I was too scared to look at them but I could feel everything.

I looked around in terror not recognising the place I was in, it was another room yet it also smelled of blood and dead meat. I now had a shirt over my body and my right side had a new found pain. I closed my eyes soft sobs leaving my mouth I was in so much of pain, the nails were off the wall but they were still in my hands. I wished I didn't wake up.

My back felt like someone had poured some dettol on the wounds, it burned. The pain never ceased and I couldn't stop shaking in pain, I could feel every single wound made by his whip; it was on fire. I was paralysed in pain. There was a new sting coming from a part of my body that I didn't recognise but what I could clearly tell was that it stung.

It was at my side just under my arm next to my right boob. I didn't know what it was and I didn't particularly care at this moment, I just wanted the pain to end. I just wanted to feel numb of everything, I wanted my body to be numb just like how I felt inside. My heart was bleeding but that was okay compared to my body, I couldn't complain.

"Fainting will never get you anywhere with me Love." he said his voice coming from behind me. My whole body stilled as my teeth started chattering in fear, goosebumps covered my trembling body. I couldn't stop crying.

"Leave us." he said, a guy who had a glass half filled with water nodded before leaving and shutting the door behind him. I hadn't even see him.

"Come here." he said he didn't have to repeat himself even though I knew he wouldn't. I stood up and turned around facing him, my heart was running a marathon. There were dark red blood stains on his shirt, as red as his hair that he always kept intact. My eyes moved to his hands which were worse they were covered in blood.

"Lachlan I'm sorry." I whimpered, not knowing what to do anymore. I just wanted him to forgive me. I didn't care that he was crazy I just wanted his forgiveness. I was scared what he planned on doing next. The pain in my hands, back and the side of my boob seemed to be getting worse as I was standing.

I slowly walked over to him with my eyes down cast to the floor. Behind him lay two vicious dogs even when they were laying down and not doing anything they looked terrifying, in their cage. I felt like I couldn't breath, I started hyperventilating and my hands shook at my sides. I couldn't take anymore. Couldn't he just kill me. I just wanted to die.

"Breathe." he commanded instantly making me hold my breath and vigorously nod my head breathing in and out wanting to show him I was listening to him, fresh tears rushing down my face. My breathing went back to normal but my tears didn't stop.

"I want you to go over at the table and finish what I have already started for you." he said looking at me when I looked at the table not far from him I almost puked. There was a body with some missing limbs. There was so much of blood. I shook my head, I couldn't even comfort myself with my hands as they still had nails in them, I don't think I could even think straight.

"Is that a no?" his tone was low and dangerously calm. I would have peed myself If my bladder was full. I whimpered at the simple question. I was out of breath, terror taking over my body.

"I'm not saying no- I'm not- I'm not saying no." I repeated looking into his dark green eyes needing him to believe me. I didn't want to make things worse even though I didn't think they could get any worse I had a feeling Lachlan could make that possible.