Chapter 13

Sorry for the grammatical errors.

I looked up at the mirror wall covering the entire side of one of the marble walls. This room was very big with black marble walls so was the outside of the big bath tub not far from the massive shower. I woke up my mind running and my emotions everywhere, I couldn't for the life of me stop crying. I clearly didn't know what I had got myself into. The tears from my emotions and pain but mostly pain.

I was in so much of pain that my lip would tremble from time to time from crying, my God it hurt. I looked at my naked body in the mirror wall, my whole upper body was covered in a bandages so were my hands. Lachlan was not anywhere near me when I had woken up and I was glad about that. I was so angry and scared. My trembling hands slowly unwrapped the badges around me as my whole body trembled from the wounds that felt like someone filled them with salt.

The bathroom was filled with my sobs and whimpers as I undid my bandages, the woman Lachlan had assigned to help me knocked on the door asking if I was okay which I responded to with a broken yes. I had pretended to lock the door and told her I didn't want anyone with me in the bathroom, I was too scared to lock it. I wanted to be alone I didn't want anyone else to see me have a major breakdown or cry until my body couldn't produce tears.

I held up my hands my chest moving up and down as my nose failed me, I watched my hands as I shuddered hearing the sound of the hammer hit the nail that was in my hand, over and over again. I could see the stitches but I could tell I would have that scar forever. I didn't even want to examine my back I feared I would just stop breathing, I had a already hard enough time breathing.

I looked at my body, my brown skin was red. I raised my arm up catching a glimpse of something. I shouldn't be surprised but I was. He branded me. I didn't know why it came as such a shock to me that the Viking man branded me. The tattoo on my right side next to my boob proved so. I could feel all the energy leave my body as I fell on legs, I couldn't stop looking at the tattoo neither could I stop crying. He tattooed his name onto my skin, I felt so defeated.

Lachlan O'Sullivan.

Was this my life now, would this be how I spent the rest of my days. Questions ran through my head as I slowly picked myself up from the floor and entered the shower. I had squeezed my eyes shut and bit my tongue as I felt a painful scream at the back of my throat. The loudness of my breathing kept me at bay as I just cried my pain away and tried washing myself. I didn't know what time it was but it was at night, I had slept through the entire day and I was glad.

The hard water beat down on my skin keeping me awake, I felt like I would lose consciousness. My pain levels were too high. The door of the shower opened making me quickly turn around to face the intruder almost falling down. There he stood before me, in his naked glory. All of a sudden my breathing picked up, my body trembled, ringing filled my ears and the lump in my throat grew with every passing second as fresh tears rushed down my face as I pressed my body against the wall trembling as if the temperature was below 0° degrees.

Fear infiltrated my entire being and held me captive as I looked into his green eyes. He gently pulled me closer to him making me whimper at the contact of our bodies and the fire it set to my core, I squeeze my lips together stopping the sobs that threatened to fall out of my lips. I watched him lift up my arm and examine the tattoo of his name, I could see the pride and possessiveness in his eyes. I looked at his feet before closing my eyes to afraid for our eyes to meet.

I didn't know what was going on, I was so much braver than this but then again I've never been so scared in my entire life. I have never met anyone like him in my entire life. "Open your eyes." his voice was deep and stern, I looked up at him blinking every now and then because of the soreness that now came from my eyes, I've been doing way too much crying, I believe no one who was in my shoes would ever stop crying but I needed to have some sort of control.