Chapter Twenty One

Sorry for the grammatical mistakes.

I had to walk with caution. I felt a little better in his room away from everyone else. At least in here I didn't feel suffocated. My thoughts were disturbed by the sound of him coming in. I quickly rushed out of the bathroom needing to speak to him before I could chicken out or decide on the emotionally-ticking way. I knew better but I was on the verge. I had been staring at myself in the mirror ever since I walked into this room.

Despite everything I expected much more from his room. This was where he grew up you would think I would see a few posters or a bit of colour or anything to actually show that someone grew up here but his bedroom was neat, quiet and almost empty. I strongly felt like quiet fit the description perfectly he didn't have any loud colour. There were only two colours here black and navy.

I walked out catching him in the process of taking off his watch from his wrist before placing it on the table next to the wall-he took his time before sliding off his suit jacket- he did it in a way so it wouldn't be wrinkled, perfection in every movement. It was one of the sexiest things I have ever seen. The action alone had me staring at him. There was a way in which Lachlan did things that I couldn't quite describe.

Suddenly my body temperature seemed to be picking up I wasn't sure if it was from the fact that I was now a few feet away from him or if it was because of the way that he looked at me as he proceeded to take off his tie. The words were stuck in my throat. My stomach turned, I wished it was dark in here. The first thing I did when I walked into this room I took off my heels and dimmed the lights but clearly I didn't dim them enough.

I then remembered what I had said to him before the dinner immediately regretting my words that I had latched to as a last resort to try and get out of my situation. Even though it was true I could feel the terror of my period approaching but I was more scared than caught up in the turmoil of my unhinged needs. The Viking man made sec something more- much much more. I don't think anyones body was made to held that much pleasure.

"About -about before I -I was just-"

"Just what- " he asked amusement in his eyes that did nothing to cloud the hunger.

"Take off your dress." The command was straightforward. Fear and anticipation built up in my stomach as I watched him with the top buttons of his shirt open. My hands didn't miss a beat as I slowly managed to undo my zip he watched -his hands in his pockets as he towered over me -as if every single movement of mine drew him in as I let the dress pull around me. I stepped out of it the urge of picking it up far at the back of my mind, as he held my undivided attention.

"We -we still need to talk Lachlan." My voice wavered, I was distracted by the beating of my heart. I was scared, he always gave me more pleasure than I could ever handle. The perfect yet tormenting balance between pain and pleasure. I was only left in my panties.

I have never had time to feel shy in anyway before with him, even the first time between us the way he worshipped my body he made all the insecurities and the voices in my head that I had disappear. I remember he had kissed every inch of me even the parts where I had a love hate relationship with. The way he worshipped me made me believe they were perfection.

Even as he looked at me now, it made me scared but also made flames envelop each and every part of my body. His eyes shamelessly raked my body as if he was seeing it for the first time. The hunger clear in his eyes.

My heart beat picked up as he walked over to me still examining my body with his dark eyes. I was a statue. I felt sparks ignite my body as he softly caressed his name, the pride, darkness and possessiveness in his eyes almost brought tears to my eyes. He loved his name on me but it only reminded me of what he had done and that there was no escaping him. It didn't take much for me to tell that he loved his name on my skin.