Chapter 16

I slowly turned around in his arms careful not to wake him up, I think it's been more than thirty minutes since I have been awake. I wish I could say I found comfort in the silence but there was no silence with my mind running non stop and my stomach at a discomfort. I don't think I could hold on any longer.

I really wanted to pee but I was ...unsettled. I wasn't really a fan of horror movies unless with my best friend of course. I've been over thinking going to the bathroom for the past thirty minutes, I knew there was nothing there but still.

I shouldn't have watched that movie and to think of all things this man doesn't let me do he agreed to watch the movie with me yet he was sleeping peacefully. I didn't really think he would agree but I needed to be comfortable around him the way he made me nervous and scared I ended up making bad decisions because I don't think, I just act in the name of being scared of him which wasn't good, it would get me killed if I continued on like this. I also needed him to trust me.

Plus I should have some sort of inside knowledge on psychopaths at least I believed I did I have read way too many books on them to be clueless, I at least had to have the upper hand somehow. I needed him to trust me, I needed him to think that I was getting comfortable that I was at least starting to accept this situation. My mind has went through these guards way too many times to mess up. I didn't know whether he was surprised or not when I asked to watch a movie with him, it was hard to read him.

It was a movie that Anele and I said we would watch, we had waited months for the release of the movie and I just wanted to feel close to her, I haven't texted or called her and I don't know if she has because I have too much of trauma to touch my phone I was still building up the courage to do it. Ever since the incident I didn't touch it, I didn't even know whether it was off or on but I terribly missed Anele and the horror seemed like such a good idea at the time.

I saw a very different side to him today besides the fact that when I looked at him looking at me as I prepared myself for the worst before the movie as he looked at me the darkness in his eyes looked ... calm -no- contained. His dark hair restrained, I had looked at the giant man before me, he was in a shirt that did nothing to hide his intimidating figure and sweat pants. Even though the outfit he was wearing should have made him give off a more calm aura it didn't even come close to it.

I remember sitting next to him and looking up at him letting him know that I was preparing myself, he had looked down at me amused but nonetheless waited for me as I convinced myself that it wouldn't be that scary. I was still baffled that when I went to his office and asked him to come watch a movie with me after sometime of stalling and speaking about pretty 'murdery' design of his office I had finally asked.

He seemed like he had a lot of work to do judging from the papers he was working on on his desk but the moment I entered, he ceased everything even as I babbled on about anything and everything he still gave me his undivided attention. I think I lost it when he stood up and came all the way around wrapping his arms around me and asking me what is it that I wanted, I didn't even let myself sit down instead I was very nervous and squirming on the spot.

Not only did I not expect it when he said yes I also felt like my mind was playing tricks on me, it felt very easy. He decided he wanted to shower first so I decided while he showered I would get everything ready. Everything was already set in the theatre room the only thing left was a blanket. I was surprised by a lot of things that the Viking man did which made me realise I didn't know him at all.

The movie was a rollercoaster, and yet above all else he was patient with me, he didn't even complain once. I still couldn't understand him because I didn't believe that this man had any patience but when the movie got too brutal I asked him to pause it and he would and he would wait for me as I would dramatically take my time digesting or he would let me skip some parts that were too much. I was so invested in the movie I didn't even care that I was basically harassing him-tangled to him and I would literally dig my nails into him at the peak scenes I didn't even notice until the movie was over.