Chapter 15

Sorry for any grammatical errors.

I looked at the trees a bit far from the bench I was sitting on. As much as this was my prison the scenery surely did have a calming effect. I didn't even want to think about yesterday or the crazy man. I decided since crying wasn't something I could control when it came to Lachlan which was ironic because I was sure I had run out of tears because of what my sister and I have been through.

Just the taste of them in my mouth and the coldness on my cheeks they left behind I was still trying to get used to. I hadn't even realised. As much as I wanted to stop them I had to be realistic because when it came to that man nothing made sense. I decided the begging though I had to stop not that I was controlling it but I needed to accept the fact that it wouldn't change anything because my pleas don't affect him.

I don't know how many time I have thought about taking out these guards and putting down Lachlan. The guards would not be much of a hassle but the Viking man was another story. I could tell a lot about how a person carried themselves and I've been watching them for some time. I made sure that my eyes were always open it was easier for me right now because  no one suspected a thing and I could easily watch them without raising alarms. Lachlan was not like them which was why I was having a hard time with him.

And I knew I would have an advantage when facing some of the men because I could tell they weren't on alert in my presence, I could tell that a handful not all of them relaxed in my presence the thought of how easily I could knock them out tempted me but I had to be smart and patient. This alone made me even more cautious and more frustrated at the Viking man because I couldn't figure him out I could just feel that he wasn't one to be messed with and that he set the alarms of red flags off in my head -they told me to stay away.

And so of them could never imagine themselves getting knocked out by a girl - worse a girl who looked like me. But in their defence I didn't look like I could take any man down so I have been told.

Never underestimate your opponent.

I felt my heart ache as her voice rang inside my head. I missed her, just the thought of seeing her again picked up my mood a bit but the thought of not knowing when or how was hard to think about. I didn't want to put her in any kind of danger but on the other hand I knew my sister could handle her own but then again this was the mafia we were speaking about.

I didn't move as I felt his presence not so far from me as I then stared at my hands the temperature suddenly changing. I didn't know how long I could do this thing of not just knocking out his guards and getting lost with the world before I snapped but knowing this man made that rage decrease and humble itself knowing the consequences would be worse than the last time and I honestly couldn't for the life of me think about anything worse than what he put me through but I was sure he could.

"I have been looking for you." He said, as much as I wanted to toon him out, his presence demanded attention. My whole body was jolted with electricity as he pulled up his dress pants from his knee area as he sat down, he was too close for my liking our bodies were not touching but I needed all the space in the world between us.

He wasn't lying when he said he missed me, my stomach still tightened at the thought of the events that took place last night and this morning. I was just thankful for the little hours of sleep I got before I got woken up by his tongue making my body completely surrender to him through my womanhood. I didn't think it was normal for my body whenever I'm contact with him to be fired up, maybe it was because I've never had sex before and the new experience is foreign yet beyond addictive.

I knew that today I got saved because he had to go to work. As much as my body enjoyed and succumbed to his every touch the aftermath wasn't so pleasurable as if on instinct I moved my right leg further under the bench almost hissing in pain because of my recklessness. Of course I wasn't surprised that I was sore, Lachlan's manhood alone was something I don't think I would ever be able to get used to. And his stamina made me doubt he was human, I wondered if he would ever get tired.