Chapter Twenty two

Sorry for the grammatical mistakes.
...

I looked at the man that easily towered over the Doctor who was about to finish inspecting my thigh. He had been really serious about calling the doctor- when we got here the doctor was already here I didn't even get time to catch my breath. I tried to assure him but he had already made up his mind.

Lachlan stood there a few feet from us as he calmly watched us but the fact that he was silent and clam didn't help the atmosphere. I could feel the pressure the doctor felt just by looking into his eyes. I felt sorry for him but even I couldn't help in anyway at this point. And I tried not to wince or show any signs of pain even though it was hard.

I didn't remember how exactly I got hurt but I did know very well that it was from our recent activities, I was convinced that the pleasure the Viking man had set off in my body had  completely masked the pain but now it came back tenfold. It was somehow worse than this morning.

When the doctor saw that I just needed ointment just as I had thought I could see him visibly relax a bit- he still had a giant Viking man not far from him his eyes on his every move as he tried to wrapped up.  The atmosphere was thick and I could tell he could barely breathe -I couldn't exactly blame him. I had smiled at him trying make him ease up a bit but it didn't go very far.

There was a slight tremor in his hands that wasn't that visible but if you looked long enough you would be able to see it. I wonder was what Lachlan said to him. As he tried to bandage me up - I bit my tongue looking down when his hands pressed a little bit too hard on my thigh. I cast my head down trying to tell myself that it would be over in just a minute -my thigh was throbbing in pain. I had to swollen my whimpers. I understood why he was being a little sloppy -he was scared and I'm sure he wanted more than anything to be out of here.

"It would be in your best interest to stop and take a step back." His voice filled the room leaving no room for question. Before I could even register his words the Doctor removed himself from me like I was scorching fire. My head shot up in his direction, I watched him move to where the Doctor had been sitting- but closer his eyes solely on my wound.

The white sweatshirt he had on not only did nothing to hide his perfect physique but it also made his eyes 'glisten'. He didn't once look at me giving the situation at hand his full attention as if it needed the up most care.

"Mr O'Sullivan -you don't -you don't have to." I could tell that the short sturdy man was panicking. Beads of sweat covered his forehead as he looked at the Viking man. Even with his hands pressed together in a manner to stop them from trembling he couldn't keep them still.

"I try and reason with myself letting my self know that you are the doctor you are just trying to help but the moment you inflict pain upon her-" He paused carefully lifting up my leg so the bandage would be able to go under my thigh.

"There is no more logic Dr Drew. Just the urge to slice your hands off." His voice low and deep. As he carefully wrapped the bandage around me. I have never seen him so gentle. How could he be so gentle and caring with his hands yet his words so dark and frightening. The man looked like he could barely breathe- he was not the usual Doctor who sees me. I wonder where he was because I knew he was a little used to Lachlan. This one looked like he was about to faint.

"My apologies Mr O'Sullivan."

"Don't apologise tell me what I want to hear."

I didn't understand him, he has laid more serious wounds on me than this- compared to what he has done to me this was nothing.

"She will be fine. Everything will be fine- it's just a temporary bruise the swelling should go down in no time. She should make sure to apply some ice to the bruise two to three times a day and avoid heat. -and -and she should try and keep of it. -She -she should also apply this ointment before changing the elastic bandage."