Chapter Thirty Two

Sorry for the grammatical errors.

I shook my head crying as my nails dug into his back leaving scratches which didn't seem to do anything to him, I bit my lip trying to swallow my screams, my vision was black due to my eyes rolling to the back of my head. Electricity was now a part of me as my legs shook, climaxing, whilst I screamed, it wasn't long before I sobbed out loud at the pain coming from my throat.

'Let me hear your screams, love.'

Lachlan knew the excruciating pain brought to me by using my voice, I could speak but if I do it too long it hurt, if I screamed I felt like I was going through it all over again. I could feel the wound open with every scream, the pain was unbearable. I panted crying as I fisted the sheets, one of my legs close to my head as Lachlan drilled into me. I could feel him making me feel whole and full, I could feel every single unending thick inch of him, every single beat of my heart echoed in my head as waves of powerful pleasure washed over my body, starting from the depths of my core to my entire body, my body convulsed with the force of the orgasm as I lost hearing for a minute. I sobbed.

I don't know how many times I have apologised. I have begged, I have cried but nothing moved him. The fact that my bruises, screams or begging didn't move him, terrified me more. I have never seen such void eyes, there was absolutely nothing there. Just soulless dark holes. It was no point but I couldn't stop trying.

I had bruises all over my body because of the way he handled me, his touch was rough, possessive and powerful, my body completely submitted to him and I hated myself. I truly did because his touch still made me hot and weak in the knees. It was just a few days ago when he put a knife through my throat, for saying no to him. I couldn't stop crying even before passing out. The amount of pain was indescribable, yet my body welcomed him, I hated it.

He didn't say anything to me. Instead he brought me to his yacht, secluded and alone in the ocean where my screams would reach no one, not that anyone would help if they heard. His staff was wallpaper, nothing happened. They were never around until they were needed, I only saw them then. It was just a few people. There was a doctor on board whom I also never saw around until my neck was bleeding out and Lachlan reopened or worsened my wound with his hands.

Lachlan fucked me at all times of the day. I wasn't allowed to wear any clothes. He fucks me until I bleed from my neck wound and then he lays me on his chest on the deck and we silently watch the stars and the ocean, I cried -every time.  Wishing I could take everything back. By then I wouldn't be able to say a thing to him. It was bitter sweet I would be too tired to even move a limb. He was an animal, just being in his presence made me tremble. He made me say it again just so he could almost rip my head off. I don't think I would ever be the same again.

I panted in relief when I felt him out of me. My lips down there were swollen, I almost cried at the short lived break, I didn't want to orgasm anymore, I was tired. I felt his grip underneath both of my legs separating them and holding them apart. Before I could even try and plead with him, I felt him thrust into me, each breath became a gasp, a heartbeat became a thunderous drumroll heralding my impending release which I felt at the depths of my souls. Tears streamed down my eyes my very soul couldn't get enough of him, it craved and completely feared him. Electricity bolted through my body, I climaxed my legs trembling as I screamed his thrust powerful and vengeful, I was beyond sensitive I didn't know how long we have been doing this, I lost count. I could feel clawing pain of my throat overtake my body, with my swollen lips having had more than enough, along with the toe curling pleasure from another release.

He never tired instead every time I came I fuelled him on, even after his release he would still be ready for action. I couldn't do this for the rest of my life.