Hot Tub

JJ x f!reader

Warnings: Mentions of abuse, and sad- vey sad-

I'm so sorry-

Prompt: Just the Hot Tub scene.

************************************

I walked to the back with Pope and Kie, and I instantly saw bright lights. We were all confused, and went further just to see JJ, sitting inside a hot tub.

"What'd did you do JJ?" Pope asked now concerned. We all know where he got the money for this. He was supposed to pay for restitution with that money! "I got a jet going straight up my butt right now." He said with a small laugh. I swear to God he better not be drunk. "Y'all should get in, immediately." He said a he poured drinks. Kie and I both had our jaws dropped. There's no way this was real.

As JJ chugged down alcohol, Pope asked, "How much did this cost?" "Uh, well- with the generator, the pastoral, and oh! hey! Express delivery..." He paused, "pretty much all of it, yeah." "All of it!?" Pope asked now concerned as to why he did this. "Yeah all of it." "You spent all of the money in one day?" I asked. "Yeah, burned a hole right through my pocket - But I mean like, come on guys, like look at this. Finest and jet based massage therapy, that's what they told me ... Y/n what?" He asked. "Can't a man have a little luxury in life? Come on, all of this crimping and scraping." He started to break. "Guys, we- you only live once. Right? Enough of this emotional shit, get it the cats ass. Come on." "In the what?" Kie asked. "The cats ass, that's what I named her." "Oh hey, yo, I almost forgot." JJ pushed a button then said, "Yeah that's right, I know. Disco mode! That's right baby."

"Are you kidding me!? You could've paid for restitution!" I said clearly upset. "Or litterly given it to any charity." Kie stated. "Or better yet you could've helped us by supplies to get the rest of the gold out of the well." Pope said. "Okay well you know what, I didn't do that." JJ stood up showing us the very clear bruises on his body. "I got a hot tub!" He yelled. "For my friends." His voice broke again. "You know what, no, you know what, screw friends. I bought a hot tub for my family." While talking his voice kept cracking. "JJ what the hell?" I asked worried about the bruises. "I got this for you guys. Guys look at what I did for you. Alright, look at this." "JJ.." I said with my voice now cracking. "No! Stop being emotional, it's fine. Okay?" His voice still cracking made my eyes water. "I mean it's sweet right?" He said trying to change the subject, I got in and went straight to him. I wrapped my arms around him and he couldn't hold it in anymore.

"I was gonna do it." He said. He held onto me and laid his head against my chest. "I Can't take him anymore. I was gonna kill him." I hugged him tighter as he continued to cry. He did the same. Then Pope and Kie came over and leaned over the hot tub and hugged him as well. "I just want to do the right thing." He said between sobs. "I know. I know. It's okay." I held him until he finally calmed down.

************************************

I'm so sorry for writing this.... Like I'm even in tears just writing this.... 😭

Incase y'all don't know the scene 😭😭