Home

JJ x f!reader

Warnings: none

Prompt: Y/n moves back to the outer banks and sees her long lost friend.

************************************

      "Here's our new home." "New home? Dad this is the same place we lived till I was 13 years old." I laughed. He just shrugged. "Do you mind if I stop by the chateau? I wonder if the John B still lives there." "Yeah sure. Just be back before dinner. Or let me know if you'll be gone later."

*At the chateau*

      I walked to the door and knocked loudly. As the door opened I heard someone say, "Listen Cheryl, it's really not a good time for a-" They stopped for a moment. "You're not Cheryl." "Nope." "Wait. Y/n? Is it really you?" I smiled at the boy. "It's been a long time JB." I said with a smile. "What are you doing here?" He asked as he hugged me. "Um, well my dad and I sorta moved back." "Looks like things with your parents are really over this time?" "Yeah." "Well I'm so glad to see you. And everyone else will be too." I smiled then said, "So, where's big John?" "Oh uh, he-he went missing at sea about a year ago." "Oh my God- I'm so sorry John B." I hugged him again. "Well uh, the rest of the group is here if you wanna see them."

     I smiled and we both walked inside. And then we walked out to the back where everyone was sitting on the patio. "Who was at the door?" I heard someone ask. "See for yourselves." I walked out and instantly the Pogues faces all dropped. "Y/N!?" Kie said before jumping up and running to hug me. "Hi." I said with a small laugh. After that I hugged Pope. And then I looked over to the one and only JJ Maybank. We've been best friends since the day we were born. Except when I left 3 years ago, we lost all contact. He immediately pulled me into a hug. I rested my head on his shoulder as I hugged back. "You guys all look so different." I said with a small laugh as I pulled away from JJ. But my smile faded as soon as I saw Sarah Cameron sitting down. "Uh, why is she here?" Kie laughed then said, "Trust me I felt the same a few months ago."

     Here is one thing you need to know. Yes, JJ was my best friend. But Sarah was also my best friend. That is, until she ditched me all the time. We just drifted apart. But after that her and her brother who is my ex boyfriend made my life a living hell. I rolled my eyes at her and she didn't say anything. "Oh and to answer your question. She's John B's girlfriend." JJ said. "Girlfriend!?" I was completely shocked. "Well isn't that something." As we all were out there I looked at Sarah I said, "Well if they can forgive you. Then I guess I can too." She smiled at me. And with that we all stayed outside for a bit. I looked at the time and I said, "I'll be right back I have to call my dad." I stepped away and called my dad. "Hey dad. Is it alright if I stay a bit longer?" "Of course sweetie."

*Time skip*

      We all sat by a fire and just relaxed. I sat in the hammock and then JJ walked over to me. "Mind if I join you Ms. Y/l/n?" "Not at all Mr. Maybank." I said with a smile. He sat down with me and he wrapped his arm around you. "I missed you a lot." He said with a smile. "I missed you too JJ." I rested my head on his shoulder. "You grew up hot by the way." JJ said making me laugh. "Yeah you too." I joked. "Are you staying here for good." "I hope." I replied. "Good to know." "Okay, are you two lovebirds done living in your own world or should we leave you be?" Kie asked. "What the hell do you mean?" I asked. "Oh come on, it's obvious that the feelings you guys had for each other but hid are still there." "What!? I never liked JJ!" I said defensively. "That's not what I remember from the last sleepover we had." Kie said. "KIE!" I yelled now embarrassed. I hid my face in my hands.

       I heard JJ chuckle and then he placed his hand on my knee. "It's fine y/n/n. It's just a kiddy crush. It's not like you still like me." "Yeah. Right." I said with a smile hiding the truth. "Well it's getting late I'm gonna get going." Kie said. We all said our goodbyes to her and Sarah who was also leaving. "I have to go help my dad with some stuff. See you guys later." Pope said. JJ, John B and I all stayed there for a moment. "I'm gonna head to bed. Y/n, you're welcome to stay. And JJ, I'm guessing you're staying anyway?" He nodded and then I said, "Thanks JB, night." "Night." With that he walked inside.