Hold You To It (Already are)

JJ x f!reader

Warnings: none besides that this one is VERY LONG it has over 10000 words!

Prompt: y/n Joins the pogues as a kook, and things get crazy from there.

**********************************************
"Hey Y/n!" John B yelled. I smiled and walked over to them. "Where's JJ?" I asked. Pope pointed out to the water. I saw the blonde boy surfing. "Not bad." I said with a shurg. "Are you actually going to try to surf better?" John B asked. "See. I KNOW I'm going to surf better than him. So I'm not going to try, I'm going to be better." I said with a wink. Even though I knew I was no where near as good as JJ, I wanted the boys to think I was actually going to try and show him up. JJ is quite literally the best surfer I know.

He got back to shore and walked towards me and he smiled. "You just couldn't wait, could you?" I asked. "Nope. The waves were calling me." He said. "So, let the surfing war begin." John B said. We both laughed. "Now, this will be a clean match. No rough fighting, and no messig with your oponient." He added. JJ and I both nodded to him pretending to be serious. We both laughed and headed out to the water.

*Few hours later*

"- Andddd the winner isssss.... Y/N Y/L/NNNNN!" I laughed at Pope. "You don't have to say that just cause I'm a girl. JJ was clearly better." I said as I rolled my eyes. "Awe, thank you princess." JJ said. "No, seriously, you were WAYYYY better than JJ." John B said. I just laughed. "Sure thing." I said not truly believing it. "So, you win." JJ said as we all started walking away from the beach. I just shrugged. "We should go get food." JJ said. We all agreed. "How about the wreck?" John B asked. Kie's dad's resteraunt. "Oh, I actually have to get home." I said. "You sure?" JJ asked. "Yeah. Thanks for inviting me today, this was nice." I said with a smile. "Alright. And anytime." JJ said. "Yeah, you're one of us. You're a pogue." John B said. I said bye to the boys and then I gave each of them a side hug. "See you around princess." JJ said. "See ya blondie." I said with a smile.

*Few Weeks Later*

"You sure? I don't think it's a good idea." I said. "You're apart of this. Just as much as John B, me, Kie, and Pope." He said with a smile. "Kie hates me." I said. "It's fine y/n!" He said as he groaned. "Does she know I'm going to be there? Because I really don't want her getting mad at me." "Yes." JJ said. "And she's okay with it?" I asked. "Yup." He said happily. "Okay. Fine." We walked down to the dock and I saw John B, and Pope. "Heyyy!" John B said. "Hey!" I said with a smile. JJ helped me onto the boat and I hugged both John B and Pope. "Glad you came." John B said. "Yup." "What the hell is she doing here?" I turned around and saw Kie. "You've gotta be kidding me JJ." I said. "You said she was okay with this!" I said now angry. "Why would I be okay with you being here! You ruined everything for me! You and Sarah both!" "I didn't even do anything to you!" I yelled. "Great, we'll if she's in, I'm out." Kie said. "Wow, so you're playing that card!?" I said with a laugh. "What!?" "You're acting like it's the 3rd grade. Playing 'I'm a pick me girl and everyone loves me'. God you're such a bitch!" "I'm a bitch!?! Last time I checked I didn't spread rumors about my best friend making it so no one would be their friend!" She yelled. "I never did that!" "Sure." She said as she rolled her eyes. "I'm just gonna leave. I'll see you guys later." I rolled my eyes and went to get off the boat and JJ grabbed my hand stopping me from leaving. "You both are going to go with us. Because you both are important to the G game." He said. "No I'm not gonna deal with Kie being a bitch to me for however long it takes to find the royal merchant." I said. "Maybe if you just keep your annoying moth shut I won't be such a bitch to you. It's something you should have done before." "Whatever." I rolled my eyes. "Good, now get on the boat and let's go." John B said.

*Few more weeks later*

"You're so macking on Sarah Cameron." JJ said. "Gross. Also, JB, that's a horrible idea. She will just leave you broken." I said. "How would you know?" Pope asked. "Because just like Kie, she left me too." I said with a sigh. "I'm not macking on Sarah Cameron!" John B said. Kie and I both sarcastically nodded. "Riiightttt." JJ said.