Jealous

JJ x F!reader

Warnings: bit of arguing...

Prompt: y/n gets jealous when she finds out JJ is spending his free time with another girl.

**********************************

"Hey, you wanna go get lunch today?" I asked JJ. "I can't, I'm super busy later. I'm sorry baby." He said. "It's okay." I said softly. It kinda sucked. We have been together 5 months, almost 6. Well, 6 as of tomorrow. And I'm the last 3 months I've barely been able to see him, unless we're with the rest of the pogues. He's been so busy doing extra work for his boss. I miss going on cute little dates with him. "How long till you leave?" I asked. "A like less than an hour." He replied. "Okay." I said softly. He moved slightly wrapping his arms tighter around me. Holding me closer to him in the hammock.

Just then his phone buzzed. I let out a small groan. He moved slightly to grab his phone and check it. "I'm sorry baby, I've gotta go." He said. "Yeah... okay..." I said softly wishing he wasn't leaving. "I'm sorry, but I promise I'll make it up to you. Tomorrow. I promise." He said. "Okay..." I said. He got up from the hammock and I stayed laying there. He leaned over and softly kissed my lips. "If I don't see you tonight, I'll see you tomorrow." He said. "Okay." I said softly.

He left and I laid there. I missed the warmth from his body. The then I felt a vibration. I looked over seeing JJ's phone. It must have slipped out of his pocket when he got up. I grabbed it. "Jay-" I stopped as I looked down seeing the message.

Sophia: Meet at the beach at 1?

Sophia? Who's Sophia? I never wanted to be the girlfriend who snoops....
But who's Sophia? I shook it off. "Jayj, you left your phone!" I yelled knowing he was still there. His phone buzzed again.

Sophia: Today is going to be so fun!

I took a deep breath, fear started washing over me. JJ then walked back. "I knew I left something." He said with a smile. "Yeah." I said with a smile back. "You're a lifesaver." He said. "Yeah." I said softly. He walked over and I handed him his phone. He kissed my cheek then started to walk off. "JJ." I said. He stopped. "You haven't called me that in a long time." He said as he spun around. "I-" I stopped. "What's wrong baby? You're worrying me." He said. I fought with myself.

"Who's Sophia?" I asked. "Did you search through my phone?" He asked sounding mad. "No, it's just. When I grabbed your phone to give it to you... she texted. I just- I-" I stopped. "Who is she JJ?" I asked. "She's just a friend. Okay? I promise that's it. You have nothing to worry about." He said. He then walked closer to me again. "I promise. Okay?" He said. I nodded. "Okay. I'll see you tomorrow." He said. "Yeah." I said a

As he walked away, I realized, he blew me off to go see Sophia. WHO THE FUCK IS SOPHIA!?!? As he left all I could think about was Sophia... like.. I don't get it.

*bit later*

Kie and Sarah came over but I honestly was so out of it. "What's going on with you?" Kie asked. "Nothing." I said. "That's a lie." Sarah said. "Do you think JJ could be cheating on me?" I asked as I looked at them. They were both shocked. "No! Of course not! He cares so much about you." Sarah said. "Then who's Sophia?" I asked. "What?" Kie asked. "Some girl named Sophia texted him. And they have plans.., but he completely blew me off to be with her." I said. "Oh." Sarah said. "Do you know where they are meeting at?" Lie asked. "Uhhhh... the beach?" I said. "Okay, let's go!" Kie said. "What?" I asked. "We're gonna go see what JJ and this, Sophia are doing. I mean that way you can know if he's cheating or not." She said. "I don't know that spying on him is a good idea." I said. "Come on! This may be your only chance to find out!" Sarah said. I groaned. "Okay! Fine!" I said.

*At the beach*

We sat there waiting. This could make it break my relationship. I'm just scared. I don't want to think he's cheating... but maybe he is. Just then I saw his blonde hair. "I see him." I said softly. "Do you see a girl with him?" Kie asked. "No." We all looked. "Hold on let's get a closer look." Sarah said. Before I knew it she grabbed my hand and pulled me closer to JJ.

That's when a girl walked to him. But it wasn't just any girl. It was a young girl. Like... YOUNG YOUNG...

"Oh." I said. "Well... I don't think he's cheating." Kie said. I nodded.

That's when I saw his bright blue eyes. They were looking directly at us. "Fuck he saw us!" Kie said. "Shit." I said. He started walking over. "My life is over." I said.

"Y/n? Wait what are you all doing here?" JJ asked. "Surfing." Kie said. "Really?" JJ asked. Sarah and I nodded. "Where's your boards?" He asked. I looked at Kie. "Oh, we're uh... body surfing." I said. "You don't body surf." He said to me. The girls and I looked at each other. "Cut the crap, I saw you all staring. What's going on?" He asked. I looked at the girls. "Yeah... I'm gonna... I'm gonna go." Kie said. "Yeah me too." Sarah said. They both quickly walked away. "THANKS A LOT!" I yelled. I then looked back to JJ.

"Why are you following me around?" He asked. "I just-I- Well you see- We- Kie had this idea- I just-" I stopped knowing I wasn't getting anywhere. "Y/n talk to me. What's going on? First you question me about Sophia then you follow me to the b-" He stopped. "Is this seriously about Sophia?" He asked. "Listen, I know I now sound like I'm crazy, but-" "You were jealous I was hanging out with another girl... or did you think something else was going on?" He asked. "I-" I stopped. "I'm sorry." I said. "I can't believe this." He said. "Well I mean you didn't tell me she was 9! How was I supposed to know!?" "You're supposed to trust me." He said. We both went quiet.

Just then a little girl ran over. "Are you ready?" She asked JJ. "Y/n this is Sophia, my boss's daughter who I'm teaching to surf for extra money. Soph, this is my girlfriend, Y/n." JJ said. My heart stopped. "I'm so sorry J." I said. "Your girlfriend is really pretty." Sophia whisper yelled. "I know." JJ whispered back. "Can she join us? It'll be fun." She said. "You wanna join?" JJ asked me. I looked him in the eyes. I knew he wasn't mad. Which is good. But I still feel horrible. "Yeah, sure." I said. The little girl smiled and started to run back to hers and JJ's boards. JJ started to walk but I grabbed his hand making him stop.

"I'm really sorry. Okay? I just got really scared. I wasn't going to follow you. Kie just said we should and I kinda just followed her. I'm sorry J." I said. "I know you are. It's not a big deal. I just wish you would understand I never would want to hurt you like that." He said. I nodded. "I love you." He said. I smiled. "I love you too J." He pulled me in to hug him. And I softly kissed his lips.