One Night Stands **

JJ x f!reader

Warnings: Mentions of sex and some vulgar words... i think... idk... anddddd smutttttt but the smut part will be written by my best friend, and I will put a warning before the smut part.

Propmt: Y/n hears all about people's one night stands with her boyfriend and it makes her feel like she isn't worth it to him.

************************************

      JJ Maybank, my boyfriend. A pogue, surfer, but also a sex god. Well, so I've heard. Our relationship hasn't exactly gone that far. It almost has, many times, but he'll stop. He acts like nothing was happening. I'm not exactly sure how to feel about it. I mean, on one hand I hope he would just be doing this because he knows of my innocense. But on the other hand I feel he just doesn't want me like that. Maybe i'm not pretty enough, or skinny enough, or maybe because he doesn't want someone who is inexperianced.

      "Hey baby, you alright?" JJ asked. "Huh? Yeah. I'm fine." I said. He sat down next to me and looked at me with concern. "Whats going on in that pretty head of yours?" He asked as he placed his hand on mine. "It's seriously nothing." He looked at me hoping to find a real answer. "Well I have to go, I'm meeting Kie at The Wreck." "Okay, well I'll see you later right?" "Yeah of course." I kissed his cheek and went to walk away. "I love you." He said. "Love you too." And witht that I walked away

*At the wreck*

     "Still?!" Kie said shocked at my deliemma. "Yes still." I sighed. "Well maybe it's because he really cares for you and wants to make it special." "I don't know Kie. Does JJ really seem like the type of guy to make a girls first time special?" "Well, I'm here to take your mind off of it. Not put all the focus on him." "Right." "So, surfing?" "Yeah, I'm down." We walked out and soon got to the water. We surfed, swam, and had fun. Then we decided to get lunch. I walked to this food bar to grab something for Kie and I. I ordered food and as I waited for it this brunette girl walked over to me.

     "Hey, you're JJ's girlfriend right?" "Uh, yeah. Why?" "Because I just had to ask. Is the sex you have with him truly as amazing as it sounds? I mean if its so amazing for all these one night stands then shouldn't it be even better for his girlfriend?" "Oh um, y-" "Order 3-16" Thank god. I turned and grabbed the food. "Well got to go. Nice talking to you." I walked over to Kie with a expression of disgust. "Whats that face for?" "I litterly can never escape JJ's one night stands." I said as I set our food down. "What do you mean?" I began explaining what had happened with the girl. "Oh, I'm sorry y/n." "It's whatever. I guess I truly just need to face the fact that he just doesn't want to sleep with me." "Y/n, thats not true." Kie said. "You don't know that."

     We soon went to the Chateau. "Seriously just talk to him. Maybe it's all just a misunderstanding." Kie said. "You don't understand how difficult it is." "How difficult what is?" I heard. I turned and saw JJ walking into the room. "Nothing." I said with a smile. "I'm just saying, you should take my advice." Kie said before walking away. "So John B is gonna be out with Sarah tonight. So we have the Chateau tou ourselves." JJ said as he wrapped his arms around me. "Okay." I said softly. We stood there for a moment, and I broke the silence. "I'm gonna go lay down. I'm pretty tired after being at the beach. "Okay." He softly kissed my lips and I left to the bedroom.

     "BABYYYY! IM BOREDDDD!!" I heard JJ say before walking into the room. "Can we do something?" He asked before walking over and laying on top of me. "Get off me you big lug." I said while laughing. "Let's do something princess." JJ said as he rolled to be on the side of the bed next to me. "Like what?" "I don't know. Go surfing?" I chuckled and gave in. "Okay, fine." "YES!" I kissed his lips softly and he smiled at me. "Are you okay?" He asked. "Yeah why wouldn't I be?" "I don't know, it's just you have been in bed for a while and you barely have talked to me since this morning." "I've just been tired." "Okay, I was just worried something was wrong. Or you were mad at me. Or something." "No, I promise I'm not mad at you. And everythings fine. I just haven't had the best sleep recently. So I was really tired." "Okay." He said with a smile. "I love you JJ." "I love you too Princess." He kissed my forehead then got up our of the bed and went to change his clothes.