We Broke Up

JJ x f!reader

Warnings: None

Prompt: After a heated fight while drunk y/n ends the relationship with JJ. The next few days she spends avoiding him. When she finally has the courage to leave home, she sees him and they continue the argument.

Italics is past

************************************

     Finally I was brave enough to face being at the Chateau. I have thought about not going for a while. I've been too worried I'd see my boyf- Ex boyfriend.

     "Fine! The I guess we're over!" I yelled. "Fine by me." JJ shook it off as if that was nothing. "Of course it is." I rolled my eyes and stormed out. I slammed my shoulder into JJ's as I walked past him and out of the Chateau.

     "Wow, look who finally decided to come by!" John B said referring to how I normally get there early on in the day and it was almost 4 in the evening. I rolled my eyes in a joking matter, and then went inside. Everyone had told me that JJ wouldn't be here, they also didn't know why I didn't want to see him. But I decided I should see everyone else. "What took you so long?" Kie asked. " Its just, I couldn't be here. Not around-" "JJ! Hey!" Pope said making me snap my head to the door. I immediately saw JJ walk in. "Shit." I said under my breath. "What were you about to say y/n?" Sarah asked. "-JJ." I said finishing my sentence. "Hey baby." JJ said as he sat next to me and put his arm around me.

     "What are you doing JJ?" I asked as I shoved his arm off me. It was hard to do, but I needed to stick my ground after yesterday. "Trying to sit next to my beautiful girlfriend comfortably." "Do you have a new girlfriend?" "What?" JJ asked. "We broke up." I said as I stood up. "Wait you guys broke up!?" Kie asked. I nodded slowly. "Baby, I- we didn't mean the shit we said yesterday. We were drunk." "Correction, YOU didn't mean what you said, and YOU were drunk." "You really wanted to break up?" He asked clearly hurt by this. "You were going to cheat on me!" I said. "Hold on what!?" John B said now becoming the protective older brother figure. "I wasn't going to cheat on you!" "JJ! Stop lying! We already had this conversation!" "I love you and only you!" "What?" I said taken back by his words. We haven't said that yet. "I love you y/n. And I'm stupid for making you feel like I don't." He said coming closer to me. "That doesn't change anything." I said. Of course it changes things. But I'm still worried.

     "I didn't mean what I said. I was drunk." "Drunk words are sober thoughts." I mumbled. "Okay, but I'm serious y/n. I was never going to cheat on you. God you don't understand how hard it is knowing you think I don't love you. I swear I do. And it will never change. I'll always love you! And I'll always be in love with you."

     He cupped the side of my face and looked me deep in the eyes. "If you look at me right now and say you don't love me, I'll leave you alone for good. Got it? All you've gotta do is say it." "I-I-" I took a deep breath. "I can't." I sighed. "Please don't give up on us because big one thing I said while drunk. Please. I love you and I can't loose you. You are the only good thing I have." All the Pogues looked happy about how sweet he was, but upset because he said I was the only good thing in his life. "I love you too JJ. But what you said really hurt." "I'm so sorry. I never wanted to hurt you. You've gotta know that." I nodded. He then placed a soft kiss on my lips.

***********************************

Sooooo ik this one is short. But I hope you enjoy.
*******************************"****