We're Back

Rudy x f!reader

Warnings: None

Prompt: The cast is back for season 3. Things are awkward with y/n and Rudy, how are they going to handle it?

Insperation: I was watching interviews for season 3 and got this idea lmao-

THIS WILL HAVE A PART 2

(Maddie is Madison, and Mads is Madelyn. Also, in this, Chase and Madelyn are still together. Also, I'm honestly not sure what Elaine is going to be the main makeup artist for obx in this book. Also, please not hate to Elaine. This story is not made for hate on her.)

Italics are in the past

Bold is scenes

This is also going to be a bit of a Drew story as well... You'll see.

****************************

"Y/N!" Mads yelled. I ran over to her as soon as I saw her. I hugged her. "Oh my god it's been way too long." She said. "I knowww!" I said. "How have things been?" I asked her. "Great." She said, then she added, "How have you been?" "Good." I said with a smile. I mean, I meant it. But recently I've been stressing on coming back. I'd be seeing the guy I dated for 2 years. The guy who broke up with me 9 months ago. The same guy I will have to make out with every day infront of a camera. "You sure?" She asked. "Yeah, I'm just nervous about being back." I said with a sigh. "Nervous about being back, or nervous about being with Rudy everyday?" She asked. I nodded knowing she knew the real reason. "Well, we still have 2 days till he will be here." She said. "Yeah." I said with a sigh. "Everything will be fine." She said and I nodded. I knew things would work out. But, it's still hard. I mean, he's already moved on. But the worst part is, he moved on to Elaine. Someone I will be seeing everyday as well.

I was sitting on the couch in the large hotel room that I was going to be sharing with 3 of my best friends. Mads, maddie, and Carla. "WE'RE FINALLY HERE!" Maddie said as her and Carla walked in. "Ahhh!" Mads said before her and I walked over to them. It's been forever since we were all together because we all have such busy lives. We all hugged each other and it was amazing. I've missed these girls so so much.

"Okay, so how are you and Mariah?" I asked Madison. She smiled. "We're really good." She said with a sheepish smile. "Someone's blushing!" Mads yelled. and we all laughed. "We are acting like 13 year old girls at a sleepover." I said with a small laugh. "We basically are 13 year old girls at a sleepover." Carla said. We all agreed because we are all so childish when we are around each other. I guess that's just what happens with bestfriends. "Okay, so I have to ask..." Carla started as she looked at me. I gave her a look telling her to continue. "Are you gonna be okay with all your scenes with Rudy?" I took a deep breath in. "Uhh, honestly, I don't know. I want to say I will be. But I seriously have no idea." "What even happened with you two?" Maddie asked.

"Hey." Rudy said as he walked over to me as I did my hair in my bedroom. "Hi." I said. He kissed my forhead then sat next to me. "What's up?" I asked. He looked at me with pain in his eyes. "Is everything okay?" I asked. "Y/n, you know I love you. Right?" He asked. "Yeah, of course I know that. I love you too." He smiled at me, but then he looked down. "What's wrong?" I asked. "Y/n- I think-" He stopped. I reached over and grabbed his hand softly and I gave him a reasuring smile. "I think we should break up." He said. Those words made my heart drop. I pulled my hand away from his. "Oh.... W-why?" I asked not really wanting to know the answer." "I just feel like our relationship is getting in the way of our job. And when we first started dating, we agreed that our work was a priority." "R-right." I said. I knew if I said more than one or two words at a time, my voice would crack. "I just want to be able to keep you in my life, and still be able to do my job." He said. I knew there was no point in fighting. "Yeah. I get it." I said. "You do?" He asked. I nodded. I may not actually understand, but I could at least say I do to make things easier. "Can we please just be friends again?" He asked. I nodded. He leaned over and hugged me.