My Phone

JJ x f!reader

Warnings: none

Prompt: When JJ had y/n's phone and Kie texted her something for only y/n to see.

************************************

I laid on my bed and scrolled through my phone. "Y/N! WE'RE BACK!" I heard Kie yell. I walked downstairs and saw JJ, Kie, and Sarah. "Hey guys." I said with a smile. "Hey so Sarah and I are gonna go to the wreck for a bit. You wanna join?" Kie asked. I looked to J knowing him and I had plans to hang out. "Sorry, can't today." I said as I walked over to JJ. He put his arm around my shoulders then said, "See, told you she would choose to hang out with me." I laughed and shook my head. "How are you two not dating already? You guys act like a couple all the time." Sarah said. I gave her a look saying, 'Shut the fuck up'. She just smiled. "We are just best friends. Right?" JJ asked me. "Yup. Besties." I said with a very fake and very exaturated smile. "Alright, well we will see you lovebirds later." Kie said with a wink. I rolled my eyes and she laughed.

JJ and I went up to my roomand I plopped down on my bed. "So what are we gonna do?" I asked as JJ walked in. He plopped down next to me then said, "We could watch a movie." I smiled then said, "Sounds good. You pick the movie I'll get the snacks." I plugged my phone in quickly then handed JJ my laptop. And then I went down to the kitchen to go get our snacks.

*JJ POV*

Y/n handed me her laptop and then she went down to get the snacks. I quickly went to netflix and then got her favorite movie ready. I then decided while waiting I's take some pictures of her phone. Her and I really are best friends because we both do this all the time. I also know her password, she says it's incase anything happens to her, but I think it's cause she secretly loves the weird pictures I take on her phone. Her password is the date of the day her and Kie met us boys being John B, Pope, and I.

As I took pictures it showed Kie was messaging her. I was ignoring it, until I saw my name.

Kie: You should tell JJ
Kie: You guys would be so cute together
Kie: And it's obvious he likes you
Kie: You must be really oblivious if you don't see that
Kie: So just tell him how you feel already!

I smiled at the thought that my best freind liked me. I've liked y/n for as long as I can remeber. I just never thought she would feel the same. "Maybank you better have a movie picked!" I heard her yell. I turned her phone off an dput it back on her nightstand as she came in. I don't want her to know I know. I'd perfer that she would say something when she wants to.

*Y/n POV*

"Maybank you better have a movie picked!" I yelled while I laughed as I walked up the stairs. I walked in and he was sitting back against my headboard with my laptop open. "So, what did you pick?" I asked. "(You favorite movie)" He said with a smile. "Aweee, my favorite. Wait, you hate that movie." I said before I laughed. "Yeah, I'll suffer this once." I laughed as I sat next to him. I placed the snacks between us. Just then my phone buzzed. "JJ could you hand me my phone?" I asked. "Here you go." He said as he handed me it.

Kie: Hello?
Kie: Answer me!
Kie: Unless you guys are making out!
Kie: Then I can wait!

I rolled my eyes.

y/n: Oh my god! We aren't making out! And JJ doesn't like me! We are just friends!

I turned off my phone and JJ looked at me. "Everthing okay?" He asked. "Uh, yeah. Kie was just letting me know that I have a shift at the wreck tomorrow." I said with a smile hoping that I was convincing. "Oh, okay." He said with a smile. We started the movie. And through out the movie Kie kept texting me about JJ. I then looked over and saw J was passed out. I laughed and went to my camera to take a picture. Just payback for some of the photos he's take of me.

I then looked at it and saw there were other pictures of JJ. I looked through them and laughed a bit. But then I saw the timestamp. It was before Kie messaged me her first text. Did he see her texts!? I closed my computer and honsetly started freaking out. So I texted Kie.

y/n: I'M PRETTY SURE JJ SAW THE TEXTS YOU SENT ME!!!
Kie: Good then you can be together!
y/n: No! What!? He's gonna hate me!

Thats when she called me. I carefully got off my bed not to wake JJ. And then I went outsie my room. "Girl! He likes you! Chill out!" She said. "No Kie, he doesn't! He wouldn't like me." "If only you could hear the way he talks about you. He makes you seem like this untouchable princess. Just face the facts. You and your best friend are in love!" "Kie, I need you to be my helpful sister right now. Not my best friend who wants me to end up with the guy I like." I said. "Okay, what do you want me to do? Lie to you and say he doesn't feel the same? Not gonna happen!" "He doesn't like me! I'm definately not his type. I'm not pretty, or skinny. I'm not smart nor athletic. Really all I know how to do is be 'One of the boys' and surf. He doesn't like me Kie. I know it!" "Then you go talk to him. Because I KNOW he likes you." "Bu-" She hung up.

I took a deep breath then walked back into my room to see JJ sitting up on his phone. "Oh, you finally decided to wake up." I said with a small laugh. "Yeah sorry I fell asleep. That movie is really boring." He said before laughing. "It is not!" "Ehhhh..." He said with a smile and then he laughed again. "If it's so boring, you didn't have to pick it." I said with a small chuckle. "Well, I picked it cause you really like that movie." He said as he shrugged. "Yeah, but that doesn't mean you had to pick it." I said softly. He shrugged again. I sat back down next to him. "So, I saw your pictures on my phone." He laughed. "Did you see the messages that Kie sent me while you were taking those pictures?" He stayed quiet. I nodded knowing the answer. "Great. Just great." I said softly. "Y/n, it's okay." He said with a small chuckle. "No, it's really not." "Yes it is. I l-" "I'm literally so stupid." I said cutiing him off. "Don't say that." He said.

"Kie messaged me too you know?" He said. "Of course she did!" I said now fearing that she said something that could make this worse for me. "Just look." He handed me his phone but I handed it right back. "No thanks. I'm already embarrased enough." I said with a sigh. "Just look at it!" He said with a smile. "No, JJ." He then showed me anyways.

Kie: You and my sister are both so stubborn! Just tell her you like her to put her out of this misary!
Kie: You two are practically already dating. Just tell her!

I looked at him confused. "I like you y/n." He said with a smile. "JJ, I-" I stopped. What do I say now. I mean, He's gotta be joking! Right? "Seriously?" I asked. "I've never been more serious." He said. I was taken back. He actually meant it? "J-" He cut me off by kissing me. It took me a moment to process it but as soon as I did I kissed back. It lasted only a moment longer. "You have no idea how long I've been wanting to do that." He said with a smile. "Me too." I said slightly laughing. "Also, ontop of accsidentally seeing Kie's messages, I heard you guys on the phone. You aren't really the quietest person." He said as he laughed. "Oh.." I said as I looked to my hands where I was now fiddling with my fingers. "And by the way, you were wrong. You are exactly my type. And you're absolutely goregous, and smart... At least smarter than me." I laughed. "That's not very hard to do." "Ouch, okay. That hurt." He said pretending to be hurt. We both laughed.

"Soooo..." I said. "Soooo..." He said. We both laughed. "Y/n, would you want to go on a date with me?" He asked. "I'm not sure. Let me think." "Right." He said with a smile. "I would love to blondie." He smiled at me. "So... How about another movie?" I asked him with a smile. "I'm in." He said. "Great, my turn to pick this time." "Please pick something good." "Will do Mr. Maybank." I said with a small chuckle. I picked a movie then laid back against the headboard. JJ wrapped his arm around me and I looked over to him. He smiled at me and I smiled back. Both of our eyes landed back on the screen as the movie started. "Hey I love this movie!" He said. I laughed. "I know." I said. "But you hate it." He said. "Oh well." I said as I shrugged. We both laughed.