Ironic

Rudy x f!reader

Warnings: Talking about underage drinking, underage drug usage, sex, and abusive relationships.

Propt: Y/n put connections together about how her life was just like her charater's in outerbanks.

Insperation: My own mind lmao

ITALICS ARE PART'S OF SCENES

***********************

"You want some Princess?" JJ asked. "God yes! Also, I told you to stop calling me that." I said. "Come on, you know you love the nickname." "I don't. I really don't." I said. He looked at me and I looked at the cut on his lip. "I've been meaning to ask, is that cut like, from Shoupe?" I asked. "Nah, not Shoupe." He said. "Then who?" I asked. "Oh, it was my dad." He said calmly. "JJ. How are you so calm about that?" I asked. "It's nothing that hasn't happened before." He said as he shrugged.

"Cut! We finally got the take!" The director yelled. I let out a loud sigh. "It only took 12 takes." I said making Rudy laugh. "What was so funny?" Rudyu asked me. "I don't know. I just couldn't look at you and stay serious." I said said with a small chuckle. We walked off, Rudy went to his trailer and I got my wardrobe changed and then got some water before heading to the bedroom set to get ready to film my next scene with Drew.

"Hey y/n!" Drew said with a smile before he gave me a small side hug. "Hey." I said with a smile. "You ready?" He asked me. "Yeah, this is definately our most intense scene yet." I said. He laughed. "Just don't hold back. Make me think you are actually scared." He said. "Will do." I added with a smile. And just like that, I was back on the set, and I was sitting on the bed waiting for my que. And just like that cameras were rolling.

I was on my phone texting with Sarah about how she wanted me to meet her friends. I was all in for it. Just then there was a knock on my door. "Come in." I said. I saw Rafe. This was the last thing I wanted. We had a huge fight and so I've been trying to stay away from him. I knew what this meant. He was only here for one thing. What made it worse was that my parents aren't home. I have no saftey at this moment. "Liz, I'm so done with your bullshit alright? You aren't going to be hanging out with those dirty pogues." H said. "Why? They are normal people." "No they aren't. And one day, one of them will be in jail for murder, and another will be high off his ass 24/7." "Like you!? You're always getting high. So what's the difference." I asked. "The difference is I'm your kind. They aren't they are a whole different breed." He said.

"You're such an idiot." I said as I stood up. Just then I regreted everything. My heart sank. "What the fuck did you just say?" He asked. "N-n-Nothing." I said. "Don't fucking lie to me bitch. If you're gonna start talking shit you better not be a fucking coward about it." He said before I was pushed into the wall. "I-I'm s-sorry Rafe. I didn't mean it. I was just upset. I won't hang out with them. Okay?" I asked as a few tears rolled down my cheeks. He brought his hand up to my cheek and I flinched. He wiped my tears away. "Don't cry babe." "Rafe, can I just go to bed?" I asked. "I don't know babe. What you said wasn't okay." He said. "I-I know that. I said I was sorry." I said. "I don't think you are." He said. "I promise you, I am so so sprry Rafe. I swear to you. I didn't mean i-" "Shut up!" He yelled as he slammed his hand into the wall next to my head. I flinched harder than I ever have before. Tears poured down my face as I was fearful of what was to come.

As the scene ended Drew looked at me. "That was great y/n. You were so believeable." He said. I nodded. "I-I uh- I gotta g-go." I said before I ran off. I know drew and I were acting. But that brought be back to a time where things weren't good for me. I ran to go to my trailer, keeping my head down so no one would ask why I was crying, Just as I was 20 feet from my Trailer I ran into someone. "Oh, hey baby." Rudy said. I kept looking down. "Baby? What's wrong?" He asked. "N-nothing. I-I'm f-fine." I said. He brought his hand to my chin. And he lifted my head. "Hey, what's wrong?" He asked. My breathing sped up as I was thinking about it again. "Okay, come one. Let's go sit down." He said. He took my hand and brought me into his trailer. I sat down on the couch and he got a cup of water and handed it to me.

"Baby, whatever happened, I promise you it'll be okay." He said as he placed his hand on my thigh. I flinched. He looked at me concerned. He held my hand and rubbed it reasuringly and waited for me to calm down. "What was that about?" He asked before he wiped my tears from my face. "I just had flashbacks when I was filming with Drew." I said with a huff as I was still trying hard to breathe normally. "What do you mean?" He asked. "When I was a teenager, I wasn't in the best relationship. I wasn't treated very well..." I said. My voice broke so I stopped. "Did someone hurt you?" He asked. I slowly nodded. Before I knew it he pulled me into him. He hugged me tightly and kissed the top of my head. "No one will ever hurt you like that again. Do you understand me?" He asked. I nodded. "Good." He said. We stayed there quietly for a minute longer. "I love you." He said. "I love you too." I said softly.

"If you feel comfortable, you should tell Drew, I know you have a lot of scenes with him that are like that. It might help that he knows about that." Rudy said. "I'm sure you're right. But I don't want him to hold back. He is a great actor and if I tell him, he'll hold back, and his performance won't be as good." I said with a sigh. "Y/n, so what. You need to be able to be comfortable. And I know it can be scary for you, but you shouldn't be scared that Drew will do anything." He said. "I know, it's just. I don't want-" "If you want I can talk to him about it. You know, if you're not comfortable talking about it." "Rudy, you really don't have to do that." I said. "But I will if it helps you." He said.

*That Night*

Filming wrapped late and everyone was exausted. Rudy and I stayed in the Chateau because they allowed us to stay there. We both laid on the bed that was John B's. "You okay?" Rudy asked as we laid there. "Yeah. Today was just really long." I said with a sigh. "Did Drew go talk to you?" He asked. "Yeah, we come up with a plan. I told him not to hold back. And he said that if I needed to end the scene to end it. To get him to end it or something. That way it wasn't too much for me." I said. "Good, I'm glad you guys figured something out." He said. "Me too." I added.

"I was thinking about it, me and my character have so much in common it's scary. I think it's weird cause when I was 16 this was basically my life." I said. "How so?" He asked. "Well, for starters, I wasn't in the best relationship, I was always getting high with my friends, or partying. I was sleeping around with random people. I was always doing something dumb. Liz is literally me if I were a 16 year old girl again." I said. "Wow, I had no idea." He said. "Yup." I said. Then I added, "I also had HORRIBLE taste in guys until I found one person. Just like Liz." I said softly. "Yeah?" He asked. "Yeah, and funny enough, they have the same face." He was confused. "Because, Liz's perfect person was JJ. And my perfect person is you." I said. "Ohhh... I get it now." He said. We both laughed. "I love you." "I love you too." I said softly.

(A/n: Hey, si I just wanted to say, I'm not exactly sure if I like this one or not. I'm just trying to write more while I'm working on the second part to Already are.)