Chapter 31

Author's POV:

After Chris made an alliance with Hyde and his circus, the two shows became a success. Drawing bigger crowds, and more venues wanting to hire them, the two found fame and fortune. Both circus's coexisted so well and were quick get along and put acts together. 

About  a year after the collab, Josh and Ryan Ash got married and she were expecting their first child. Everyone was much happier with more crew members helping around and even gave Chris a break once in a while. Kaz was extremely smart and quick with his work so booking was a breeze, and it gave Ricky time to perform most nights. 

Hyde and Kaz's relationship grew stronger, they were truly eternal lovers and meant to be. Soulmates. 

"Kaz! Have you made the arrangements for our next destination? We must be prepared to set out as soon as we are done here." Hyde stormed into their trailer with his usual powerful demeanor while Kaz sat at his desk going through his usual paperwork. Kaz looked up to his soulmate who had fire in his eyes, like, quite literally he had flames in his eyes that usually happens when he's enraged, stressed, or both. Honestly, Kaz found it quite arousing. 

"I have actually, but come have a seat next to me my love." Kaz calmly patted on the edge of the bed that was closest to his desk. Hyde hesitated for a moment saying he had a lot of work to do, but his partner was able to persuade him. 

Kaz turned in his seat so he was now facing his beloved Hyde and placed his hands on the other mans lap. Hyde's eyes immediately extinguished as his partner petted him lovingly and he took a deep breath before looking back down at Kaz. 

"I have been thinking, after this next destination we will be having a week long break from touring. Since we'll be passing through Romania, what if we settled at Bran's castle with the rest of the crew? It will be a nice break don't you agree?" 

Hyde again wanted to protest but he knew how important a break would be for the others. On top of that, Hyde has been stressed to his core despite everything going so well. He was so used to having Rob and Sheri taking care of everything that he didn't realize how hard it was to run a show of his own. 

"A break sounds lovely if I'm being honest." Hyde smiled down at Kaz who returned the favor. 

"Remember the last time we were there some centuries ago for a visit? It was just the two of us....in that cold bedroom...you looked so beautiful laying across that bed, the moonlight dancing against your lovely face.." Kaz reached up to gently run his fingertips against Hyde's cheek. If he had any blood flow, Hyde would be a blushing mess right now. 

"You were watching me sleep? I'm not sure if I should feel flattery or be..how they say...creeped out." 

Kaz had a devilish smirk grow across his lip and before Hyde had time to react, his lover leaned over for a kiss. The two shared a passionate kiss before Kaz suggested the two go out hunting for food.

"I'd like that." Hyde smiled.

Finally, he was at peace.
.
.
.

.
.

.
.
A/N: so that's it. The story is finally over unfortunately. I wanna thank everyone who stuck around this far and enjoyed my book. Thank you so much for bearing with me and being supportive till the end. I love you all my Purdy readers. But don't worry, I have more stories coming soon. <3