Chapter 13

Ash's POV:

"Where's the fucking light..." I felt around the side of the wall until I finally felt the light switch. I flipped the switch to Chris and Ricky's trailer sighing as the light came on. I went into their bathroom doing my business before washing my hands.

I stepped out air drying my hands as I scanned the room realizing how long it's been since I've actually been in here. I come invade their privacy every once in a while but I never took the time to look around. Stepping over to their nightstand, I couldn't help but smile as I saw the photo frame sitting there. It was a picture of Chris and Ricky sitting on a ferris wheel, both smiling at the camera and it made me remember I was the one who took the picture.

We has made a stop in California and we all went to a carnival that has came to town. This was before we hit rock bottom.

Me being curious, I opened the nightstand and saw a few condoms, some empty on top of a photo album. My face felt warm as I quickly brushed them away and grabbed the black hard cover book.

"Ash?" I nearly jumped out of my skin as I turned to see Dani leaning against the door frame holding back a laugh. I let out a sigh of relief as my best friend came over taking a seat next to me on the bed.

"Watcha looking at love?" She asked as she leaned closer to me. I held the book up with a smile before opening it to the first page.

"Oh wow, this was years ago." I pointed at the first photo that showed up. It was of me, Chris, Dani, Ryan Ashley and Balz. We looked so young but I could remember this was the night we first met the young couple.

"Yeah, Ry and Balz look so naked with so little tattoos. Now they're completely covered."

I flipped the page and laughed at the picture before us. It was a selfie Dani and I took with Manson in the back as he scolded us for invading his office. Dani let out a chuckle as she pointed at Manson's angry face.

"He was so mad. But he loves us."

I giggled turning to the next page and I went quiet. This was a group photo. We all looked so young. This was before Johnnie, Alex and Kyle joined us. Ronnie and Andy were still there. I smiled quietly and placed my long black nail on Chris. He was holding baby Rick in his arms.

"Awww, baby Ricky! It's been so long I almost forgot how young he was." Dani smiled.

"Yeah, I feel so old now." I smirked flipping the page. I bit my lip as I observed the photo and I felt a lump grow in my throat. It wasn't a photo, it was a newspaper clipping. And not just any newspaper clipping, it was an artical that came out after that tragic bus accident that resulted in Kyle's death. It showed a photo of the bus and other vehicles totaled and smoking, and in the back I could see a couple of ambulances and police cars. There was also a glimpse of Kyle being taken into the back of the ambulance on a stretcher, Johnnie following close behind him.

I felt Dani wrap her arm around my shoulders and lay her head against mine. She reached down to turn the page and the next photo made my heart jump. Another group photo but this time Johnnie, Kyle and Alex were in it. Ricky was grown.

"The years have been crazy huh?.." I sighed flipping the page. Dani didn't day anything but nodded. We looked at the next few photos which were just shots of our last few shows and one hilarious picture of Ryan chasing the twins down. That's when we both heard a noise behind us.

I quickly got up looking back at the door nearly letting out a loud scream. Dani got up as well dropping the album in the process as Jimmy stood before us.

"You shouldn't be here!" Dani growled. The tatted man held his hands up as he slowly stepped towards us.

"I'm not here to hurt you ladies." The man said in a slight accent I couldn't figure out. For some reason I felt he was being honest so I gestured for him to step inside.