Chapter 17

Ricky's POV:

Where am I..?
.
"Tasukete!"
.
What's going on..?
.
"Koko ni kite."
.
Darkness...Chris..
.
"Take the blindfold off the kitten."

Who said that...?

Suddenly the darkness I was surrounded by disappeared and was replaced by a single bright light. I was blinded for a moment, my eyes trying to adjust to the light. Once I managed to pry my eyes open I saw a few shadowy figures standing around me. I tried to reach up to run my eyes but realized my hands were binded together.

"Wakey wakey Neko baby."

The light was lowered a bit giving me a chance to see my surroundings. There were five strange men standing around me all wearing surgical masks covering half of their faces. I switched my gaze to my left to see someone sitting on a steel chair just staring at me.

Hyde.

Kaz stood by his partners side with a hand on his shoulder. Hyde smirked at me.

"Have a nice cat nap?"

My mouth felt dry, my lips felt like they would split if I tried to open them. I just kept my eyes locked on the vampire as he took a drag from his hookah pipe. He let the smoke out slowly before licking his lips.

"W-why are you doing this?" My voice was barely audible it felt like he wouldn't even hear it.

"Power. Control over all creatures." Hyde got up from his seat stepping over towards me before squatting down to meet my eyes. Although I was scared I kept a straight face as he looked into my eyes. His eyes were dark drown with a hint of red.

"Including you Neko baby." Hyde reached down softly caressing the side of my face. I flinched slightly as he made contact with my hair and he put his hand down. My eyes made contact with his for a few moments but his expression didn't change. After a while, Hyde smirked before standing up and going back to sit in his seat. I watched as the vampire took a long drag from his hookah pipe before speaking.

"Kaz, go with Uruha and get the stuff."

My attention was turned to Kaz who bowed and walked towards a door that was at the end of room I was in. A young looking guy with long copper blonde hair followed close behind him. That's when I realized we were in what seemed to be a warehouse. I watched as Kaz and I guess Uruha disappeared behind the door.

"W-what are you gonna do to me..? My voice was trembling and I mentally slapped myself for sounding like a scaredy cat. The vampire just tilted his head slightly and pointed his hookah pipe towards me.

"I'm not going to hurt you. I just want you to submit to me Neko baby. It's that simple. But if you dare disagree with me, you'll end up like your tall American boyfriend."

Chris...

My mind flashed back to the last moment I saw Chris, lying in the ground surrounded in his own blood. I shook my head violently rubbing my eyes with my tied up hands. Don't fucking cry Ricky!
My friends...family..I don't want them to meet the same fate as Chris. My voice cracked slightly as I finally spoke.

"If I agree, will you l-let my friends go..?" 

There was a slight pause but I kept my head down as I waited for some kind of reply. A tear threatened to escape from my eye but I held it back as much as I could. Hearing the vampire stand up I kept my head down biting on my lip hard.

"Ruki, you and the others go patrol outside. I wanna talk to the Neko baby alone." I could just hear the smirk on Hyde's face as he spoke. I heard feet shuffling and I lifted my head to see the other guys walking behind me towards the door. My ears perked up when I felt a hand brush against my hair and I looked to see it was a guy wearing a bandana across his face. He smirked revealing a sharp fang and it hit me that they must all be vampires. Shouldn't surprise me at this point...

"Ricky is it? Let me tell you a little story." Hyde got to his feet walking slowly around me like a wild cat ready to pounce at any sudden moment. A shiver went down my spine as I felt his hand run through my hair.

"I want power. The only way I can gain it is if I become the most powerful being along with my vampire army. I guess you could say I'm selfish."

Hyde chuckled deep in his throat as he continued to pet my head, and I could feel his sharp nails tickling my scalp. 

"But to do that I have to get rid of anything or anyone who stands in my way." It was quiet. I lifted my head up to see Hyde standing in front of me with a serious expression. His eyes were glowing red and a sly smirk slowly spread across his lips. All of a sudden I heard a loud crash, making me turn my attention towards the door. My eyes widened at the sight before me.

Kaz and Uruha stormed back into the building dragging two people who had brown sacks over their heads. The two vampires tossed the two towards Hyde before removing the sacks and I saw their faces.

Rob and Sheri.

I was shocked to see them in such a vulnerable state. Both were gagged with a bandana, bound at their wrists and their clothes were tattered and covered in dirt. Rob's left eye was purple and nearly swollen shut with some blood running from his nose. Sheri looked just as bad, her face covered in dirt, hair that looked like a birds nest and a busted lip. Her black eye makeup was running down her cheeks along with fresh tears. Rob looked just as shocked as me.

"And I mean anybody." Hyde chuckled as he sat back in his seat lifting the hookah pipe up to his lips. With a snap of Hyde's fingers, Kaz was quick to undo Rob's gag. Rob licked his chapped lips catching his breath as he looked up at Hyde with a menacing glare.

"Hyde, you son of a bit-"

SMACK!

I gasped loudly as Hyde swung his hookah pipe giving Rob a swift smack across his face. Rob was flung to the side  and onto the floor, Sheri crying out through her gag. Hyde's eyes were burning red, eyebrows furrowed into a menacing stare. Hyde reached down snatching at Sheri's bandana violently pulling it out of her mouth.

"That's the last time you'll make the orders around here! This sākasu is mine now gaijin. Ima!"

Uruha suddenly pulled out a large wooden stake, a sickening grin plastered on his face as he held it over Rob. I gasped loudly wishing I could cover my eyes before seeing whatever horrors would display before me. My eyes wouldn't shut, they were glued to the scenario before me but before the stake could impale Robs chest, Sheri suddenly jumped in front of him. The wooden stake dig deep into her chest, blood immediately dripping down her lips and chest wound.

Rob looked like he was about to pass out as his wife collapsed on top of him. I felt tears in my eyes as Rob who was usually so intimidating and fearless looked so vulnerable. So hurt. Seeing his wife dying right on top of him and not being able to do anything about it.

"Sheri please don't leave me..." I heard Rob sob softly as he buried his face into his wife's hair. Sheri could barely speak but she managed to give a slight smile as she reached up with her bound hands to touch Robs face.

"We'll meet in another life my dear Zombie.." she was barely audible.

I clenched my hands tightly and something in me finally snapped.

"Stop! Enough!"

I jumped up sitting up straight on my knees keeping my eyes on Hyde who raised a brow at me.

"Don't do this to them. I'll accept your terms but please just don't hurt them or my friends." My knees gave out so I was hunched over, facing the ground with tears falling from my eyes. The room fell silent, nobody said a word. Before I could lift my head up I heard the shuffle of a chair and footsteps going towards me. I recognized Hyde's shoes as he kneeled down and used his finger to lift my head up so now I was facing him.

"Kaz, take care of Rob and Sheri." Almost immediately, Kaz stepped over grabbing Rob by the collar and began to drag him towards the door. Uruha then reached down to pick up Sheri bridal style, blood trailing behind them as they followed Kaz.

"As for you my Neko baby."  Hyde softly ran his sharp nail down my cheek with a smile, his fangs poking through his gums.

"You're mine now, and there's no turning back."
.
.
.
.
.
.
-wow it feels like it's been years since my last update. But I hope you guys are still enjoying this story! Hope you all are staying safe with all the madness going on and have plenty of food to eat,toilet paper to clean yourselves and Wattpad stories to read. Stay safe and Purdy (: