Chapter 14

(A/n This chapter is dedicated to lee_713 for always commenting things that leave me wheezing. Thank you for reading. Now on with the story (;
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Ricky's POV:

My eyes were glued to my screen as I read over Ash's messages. Balz attacked them? Devin and Angelo were kidnapped?

"Rick? Baby what's wrong?" I felt Chris place a large hand on my lap and I quickly shook my head.

"I...Ash and the others evacuated the camp." I said loud enough for Manson and the others to hear. Manson shot his head up hitting the breaks furiously as he pulled over to the side of the dirt road we were on. Manson turned around in his seat with an angry yet serious look on his face.

"What!? Who told you?"

My ears laid flat against my hair as I held my phone up to show him the texts Ash sent me.

"Ash said something happened to Balz and he attacked them. Jimmy was-" before I could finish my sentence, Manson let out a growl turning back in his seat and starting the van back up. Without another word he did a vicious U-turn causing us to flail around holding onto our seats.

"What else did she say?" Kuza turned in his seat to face me.

"She said that they saw Jinxx and Dahvie dragging away Devin and Angelo. Jimmy only snuck away to warn everybody. She says they're going to meet us at Rob's camp."

Ryan was quick to turn around with glowing gold eyes and a slight growl.

"They took Devin!? I'll kill them!"

Manson stayed quiet as we drove back to Rob's circus to wait for Ash and the others. Once we got back we filed out of the van and were met by Remington who was sitting on the stool Maria usually sits on. He looked up at us with a wide smile growing across his face. I narrowed my eyes as I observed his face.

Something didn't look right about him. He looked different. Sure he does smile alot, but this smile looked evil. Maniacal almost. Like back when he and Kuza worked together to torture Chris. He had a few wavy lines drawn underneath his eyes which were glowing red and red lipstick smeared his lips. Like a joker smile. Rem was also wearing a white button up with the sleeves rolled up along with black pants and checkered suspenders hanging below his waist. And he also had a doctor's stethoscope hanging around his neck.

"Rem? What's going on?" Kuza slowly stepped over to the smaller man. Remington just chuckled softly as he stood up reaching behind him and that's when I realized he was grabbing a baseball bat.

"Kuza watch out!" I shouted and Kuza backed away just as Rem swung the bat at him. Kuza backed up into me and I wrapped my arm around him.

"You okay?" I asked softly and Kuza just nodded not taking his eyes off of his old friend. Remington smirked stepping towards us, bat in hand ready to take another swing.

"Rem...this isn't you.." my heart broke as I heard Kuza whisper to himself. He and Rem have been best friends for years, through good times and bad. Seeing him like this just broke my heart.

"The doctors in the house! Now come with me and you'll get a nice lollipop."

I looked around and saw Ryan baring his fangs at Rem. That's when I got an idea. We all know Ryan has a huge temper. The littlest things set him off like a nuclear bomb in a mine field. But there was one thing that annoyed Ryan more than anything.

Rem's annoying puns.

I held back a chuckle before deciding to take a risk and lunged towards Rem.