Bond

Soulmate bond:

When you touch your soulmate there will be a red string which appears. It connects your middle finger and your soulmate middle finger. After the connection is formed the string will not be visible but it's presence can be feeled. The soulmates can heal each other. They can also feel each other emotions. Both the soulmates can be happy with the love they share. Soulmate can feel each other pain after the connection is formed. If one of the soulmate dies before the connection is formed it will not affect the other soulmate.

PLEASE READ

I advise y'all to read "be with me" before this for understanding the story clearly.

This story is purely fictional any similarities is purely coincidence. I don't own any characters from this story. The members of treasure and kard and itzy are written and portrayed as characters in this book to carry the storyline that i created purely from my own imagination. Do not get wrong idea about them nor judge them harshly from theirs characters personas in this book.

So much as hateful comment towards the members or my hard work will be reported and deleted.

Also i don't tolerate plagiarism.

I put really so much hard work in writting this book.

I hope you enjoy the book.

Thank you.

———————————————————————-

Be ready guys 1st ch will be out on hyunsuk birthday. I'm so excited for this.