Ch 17

HYUNSUK P.O.V

            "It was not them?" I asked looking at jihoon who was with me in the living room. He told he has been in the bed for long time and wanted to move out. So here we are. "Yes they were there but the bullet was not theirs" sahi said showing the cctv.

"If it was not pentagon the who was it?" Junkyu asked thinking. "I will look into it more" sahi said walking away. "Are you still going to the gathering?" Yedam asked. I nodded my head "whoever it is we have to go" i said standing up.

 "Also change my bedsheets to lavender color before tonight also remove all the black items and replace it with color full things" i said walking away. I hope this will be enough to not trigger anything.

.

.

.

.

.

.

HANA P.O.V

           We arrived at pentagon base. The guards were standing there. In itzy base and treasure base instead of guards they have technology security it will scan your face and identify you. "Do you have a appointment?" The guard asked me. "Are we here for an interview to have an appointment?" Doyoung said beside me giggling.

 I glared at him and faced the guard "no i don't but please inform your leader that hana is here if he still doesn't allow me in then tell him that the girl is wearing a four clove leaf necklace" i said taking out my necklace and wearing it aroung my neck. The guard walked in. 

"Do they know you?" Doyoung asked.

 I shook my head.

 "they must know this" i said pointing at my necklace.

Minutes after the guard walked out. He lead the way into the base we entered the lift. The guard pressed floor 3 but what surprised me was the lift when down. I looked at doyoung.

 He was also looking at me. The guard showed us the room and went away. I knocked the door and entered. I saw all the eight of them sitting over the more like waiting for us. I stood in front of the long table.

"I actually thought this was a prank but never did i expect for you to show up" hui said now leaning back on his chair. I smiled a little. "Me too i never thought you could make a situation like this where i had to show up personally" i said now sitting on the chair opposite to him on the long white table. 

"Rumor are going on that you are still alive but i always thought if you were alive you would never be this silent after what had happened. So i thought....." he trailed.

"you thought i was dead. But what to do the rumors were true and i was not silent i was sharpening my weapons for hunt" i said smiling.

"I hope you get your prey this time" hui said. "But seems like the prey wanted to hunt you down" i said folding my hands. He raised his eyebrows. "I was also in the mall when you attacked it with treasure." I said. 

"It's you. Choi hyunsuk really found his soulmate and it's you." Hui said. "I'm impressed nothing escapes from you. That means i believe you also know that jihoon got hurt" i said focusing my eyes on him. He relaxed "It's not me who shot it i swear-" "i know. I know it's not you. The bullet it was not your bullet" i said. "I just wanted to let you know that they are plotting against you." I said.

"Why are you helping us?" Yanan asked. "I just don't want you to end up like us" i said looking at him. "Hyunsuk will find it out eventually that it is not you but still you were present there. So-" "so you want us to explain why we were there"hui cut ne off. I shook my head. "So i wanted you to attend the gathering this month" i said folding my hands.

"Why tho?" He asked. "I already know why you were there. Also I'm expecting something interesting to happen in the gathering this time. I just don't want you to miss it" i said standing up.

"Then see you in the gathering" i said walking out. I heared footstep following me indicating that doyoung is behind me. We walked out of their base. "You-" he started. "Not here" i cut him off and got in the bike. "Where to?" He asked. "Itzy base" i said.

.

.

.

.

.

Itzy base

          "Now tell me" doyoung said walking inside behind me. "About what?" I asked walking forward. "Why didn't you tell me it was not pentagon before itself?" He asked. I shrugged my shoulders. "If it was not them then why yeji noona told it's pentagon?" He asked getting hold of my hands. "Why don't you ask that to your yeji noona itself" i said taking my hands away and walking inside yeji office.

She looked at us. "How's jihoon?" She asked the question directed to doyoung because she knows i won't answer that from they way i entered without knocking.

"He is fine" doyoung said already getting that something is wrong. He looked at me and nudged my arm. I looked up at him. He signaled me with his eyes. "If you want something then you should use your mouth mr. Consigliere" i said. He signed.

"Why did you say it's pentagon when it was not them " doyoung asked looking at yeji. "It was not them. I mean they were there with their wrapons aimed so i though it's them. My bad" she said without emotion.

I scoffed at her. "If only you didn't they wouldn't have known who hyunsuk hyung soulmate is" he said. Now she lifted her head with wide eyes. "Don't tell me?" She stared at us as if we were crazy.

"Don't give me that look. I did what i should also you don't have a say in this" i said. "Also I'm going with you for this gathering" i said.

"Are you crazy? People will recognize you" she said. "Don't worry i will cover myself well that no one will recognize me yet" i said.

"What did hui said" she asked. "Nothing i bet he has his reasons to be there and i don't want to invade his privacy" i said walking out.

I walked towards my room. "Are you staying here?" Doyoung asked coming behind me. "Yes anyways jihoon oppa woke up and mashiho oppa came so i better stay here." I said sitting on my bed.

"Did hyunsuk hyung say anything yesterday night?" He asked leaning on the open door to my room. "He did ask things" i said. Doyoung raised his eyebrows.

"He asked about things i can't do and i told him about my wrist how i can't use it for long and why you have been protesting from start to not get my hands on the gun and about you treating me" i said. He nodded his head. "See you at the gathering then" he said walking out and closing the door.

________________________________________________________________________________

hello y'all

i'm on my end sem leave so will update a lot.

take good care of your health.

eat healthy.

sleep well.