Ch 38

"Doyoung-ah catch that person. Don't let anyone catch him" i said in my earpiece now getting on the bike. Please don't catch him. I quickly dialed the number. "Hell-" "need back up immediately track my number" i said. I turned back to see yanan following me. I went really fast. "Hana-yah they went to the port. I kinda lost them go there i will follow back" doyoung said. I raised my speed still more.

I saw a group of people surronding and saw a glimpse of the person who was laying on the floor. It was enough for the anger inside me to raise. I roared the engine straight at the person. People moved fast seeing that i didn't stop. I entered the circle and made a shift turn around and took out my gun to shoot the person who walked forward to the person who was laying.

I parked my bike and got down. I walled towards the person who was laying. I took out my helmet and throw it down. I stood infront of the person and faced the crowed. It was treasure and minhyuk's people. I turned to the person and kneeled down. I lifted him up. He groaned in pain. I wiped the blood in his face with my sleeves. 

"Jisung-ah can you see me?" I asked. He opened his eyes a little. "I got caught" he said smiling in pain. "No i found you with every source i had" i said.

"What do you think you are doing? Are we running a wordplay here?" Minhyuk asked. I turned to him. "Back off he is my person. Don't you dare lay a finger on him" i said. "Now that knowing he is your person i really want to touch him" he said. I heared doyoung bike sound roaring. Him and yanan made it inside. "Try" doyoung said standing in front. "Why are you staying still hyunsuk go he is the one who shot jihoon" mjnhyuk said.

I turned to hyunsuk. I saw him clenching his hands. I shook my head at him. Minhyuk cursed and took his gun to aim at me but before he can pull the trigger a gun shot sound was heared. The people who were behind me went beside minhyuk which is to the front. 

I turned to see itzy. Yeji unnie came beside me. "Go i will take care here. He is bleeding" she said. I nodded my head and turned to doyoung he helped me lift jisung to the car which itzy came in. Doyoung qucikly got on the driver seat and started the engine.

We arrived at our hideout. I got jisung but soon doyoung helped me with bringing him inside. We made him lay on the couch. I went running inside to bring the medical kit. I started to treat his wounds. He winced in pain. "Bear it. You deserve it" i said. He gave me a small smile and held my hand. "I missed you" he said while trying to look at me. I yanked his hand off me. "I didn't i wanted to kill you." I said angrily and again started to clean his injury.

"Now rest. You better listen to what i say orelse I'm locking you up" i said standing up and getting a blanket for him. I covered him with the blanket and turned around. Doyoung was nowhere to find. So i went out. He was standing leaning on his bike. He noticed my presence and turned to me. 

"How is he?" He asked. I didn't answer him instead i signed and stood in front of him. He raised his eyebrows. "Ask me. Ask me everything you want to i know i told you not to ask but now i want you to ask. I want atleast one person to know everything about me" i said.

"Who is he? Why is he more important than your life? Was he the one you were searching for? Was he the one who shot jihoon hyung? I'm scared of your answers. I'm scared i will kill him if he really is the one who shot jihoon hyung. He maybe important to you and jihoon hyung is also important to me. Do you want me to sit back and watch the one who shot jihoon hyung to be treated?" Doyoung snaped at me. 

No more like he poured everything he wanted to say. The emotions he had locked up inside him for these many days. Not asking any question and following everything i said. He finally left it all out.

Why do i feel this relief? Like i was the one who left all the emotions out. Maybe because now i will come out clean and i can have atleast one person who understand my move. "Jisung. Kang jisung. He is jiwoo unnie brother. He take his mother family name. He grew up in paris. He used to visit us often. But after K.A.R.D was killed. I lost connection with him. 

During the incident in mall i did see him running out. But i still had doubts so i had pentagon follow me. Cause i know he will try to reach me one way or other. And no he was not the one who shot jihoon oppa. It was minhyuk. The bullet in jihoon oppa leg and the bullet i got shot both were same. So your are not killing him" i said.

The next day

"Yah eat slowly" i yelled at jisung who was literally shoving his food inside his mouth. He stick out his tongue and again started to shove the food down his throat. "Yah" i yepled again. "Let the kid eat" doyoung said walking inside the base followed by jihoon and jeongwoo.

I stood up from my seat seeing those two figures.
"They tracked your necklace" doyoung said. I sighed and motioned for them to sit. They both looked at something behind me. I turned to see jisung standing behind me. I stood in front of him covering him.

Jihoon oppa looked at my action and chuckled. "Don't you believe us? We came to talk to you. Not to harm anyone" he said. I smiled at him "does others know you came here?" I asked. Jeongwoo shook his head. "And that's why we have to finish fast. First we will help you" jihoon oppa said. I raised my eyebrows in confusion. "Why?" I asked.

"If doyoung has his reasons to help you then i believe we can rely on that same reason to believe you" he said. "Even if others wanted to help me you shouldn't oppa. Hyunsu died because of me. You should hate me" i said.

"you didn't say you killed her" he said. I looked at him surprised. "What?" I asked. "Never once you have said that you killed her and i believe your words. Hyunsu died because of me also. If only i was with her she wouldn't have gone out alone" he said. I looked down unable to face him. I felt him walk towards me. He placed his hands on my shoulder.

"Eunbin is waiting for you outside" he said. I wiped my tears and looked up. I slowly walked outside. Eunbin unnie was standing there. "U-unnie" i called shuttering. "Oh hello. What is this? Why do you look so thin? Are you not eating well? Is doyoung not feeding you?" She asked. Tears started to roll down my eyes.

"Why? Why are you not asking me about hyunsu? Ask me if i killed her? Ask me how i killed her? Hit me atleast curse me for not telling the truth" i said. "I believe doyoung. Even after knowing you are kard and he still wants to help you, then it means he has a valid reason. I believe in that" she said.

"To understand another person you must swim in the same water that drowned them. So i won't carelessly tell that i understand why doyoung wants to help you" she said. She took out a bag and handed over to me. I opened it to see a beautiful pair of black heels with white glitters in it.

"Good shoes take you to good place" she said walking away. I looked down at the shoes and walked back inside. "Oppa just do one thing for me" i said looking at him smirking.

--------------------------------------

yo.