ch 33

HANA POV

Some falling sound was heared. I got up fully ready to beat up the intruder. I slowly walked out to see the plate shattered in pieces.

"aish I told you to be careful" yanan yelled coming from the room.

Doyoung looked up at him . "I was trying to be careful. If it was not you who talked in the middle to be careful" he answered bending down to pick up the broken pieces.

"you are not multitalented right?" yanan asked trying to surprise the laugh. Doyoung glared at him. "atleast I'm not following someone like a stalker" doyoung said.

"I'm not stalker. It's my job" yanan said walking forward.

He pulled doyoung by his hoodie. "go and take care of the eggs. I will clean it" he said now taking the position of doyoung.

Doyoung turned around and saw me standing.

"oh are you up" he asked walking to the kitchen.

It was not really kitchen it just had some switch boards. Doyoung turned it into the kitchen. And place table chair it make it look good.

I nodded my head and sat on a chair. "does your head hurt? Do you want something for hangover?" he asked.

"coffee will do I guess" I said rubbing my forehead.

Yanan came to the room. "hangover? You was fine when I dropped you" he said.

"she pulled a whole opera yesterday" he said. I shoot him a glance. He smiled at me.

Then I got a flashback of someone carrying me. I can't remember the face.

"was someone here yesterday?" I asked. Doyoung looked at me. "maybe or may not" he said.

I looked at him with narrowed eyes. "who?" I asked.

He shrugged his shoulders. "that's for me to know and for you to find out" he said.

I looked at him weiredly.

"did the plate fall on his head?" I asked yanan. Yanan gave me a knowing look. "I was searching for a missing piece of the plate maybe I can find it in his head" he answered.

Doyoung huffed from his place. "I can hear you" he said.

"you have to" we both answered.

ITZY BASE

"I don't know what you both are even doing. Here" yuna said.

"isn't it obvious. We both are here for food." Doyoung said munching the food.

Yuna sighed. "so why did you even walk out of your place?" yuna asked. "don't even mention it I'm already regretting" doyoung said.

I gasped dramatically. He side eyed me. "what did't you and your stalker gang up on me in morning" he said turning around.

AUTHOR'S POV

TREASURE BASE:

Jihoon entered the computer room. "sahi I heared you skipped breakfast" he asked.

Sahi looked at him. "ha I was tidying up something. Anyway I'm going to eat now" he said.

Jihoon nodded his head and looked at the screen in front of asahi. It was a map with a dot in it. "are you tracking someone location?" he asked.

Asahi looked up at him. "ah this is um. Hana's location" he said.

Jihoon wide eyed. "you are stalking her?" he asked.

Asahi got flustered. "what do you mean stalking. It was hyunsuk hyung who asked" he said and suddenly covered his mouth.

Jihoon raised his eyebrows. Asahi sighed. "hana's necklace has a tracker. It was insetered when he got shot. Hyunsuk hyung asked me to. Yesterday out of nowhere he asks to me to trace her location and send. So only" he said.

Jihoon looked confused. "where was she when you traced her location?" he asked.

"she was in 7 sin bar but she started to move from that place to somewhere warehouse" asahi said.

Jihoon nodded his head. "what about hyunsuk hyung. You tracked his location right. Come on asahi I now you" jihoon said wiggling his eyebrows.

Asahi sighed again ."how I regret tracking his address." He sisd

"oh comeon tell me" he asked.

"hyung went to the same bar and later he went to the same warehouse" asahi said.

Jihoon smiled. "I see. Thanks for the info" he said walking out. Jihoon wlaked directly to the door he was supposed to go if it was not to stop by and check on asahi.

He knocked the door and heared a come in.

He walked into the bedroom which was once in black now in levanter color.

He saw the figure sitting on the sofa beside the terrace door. "were you sleeping till now?" he asked still the file is evident.

Hyunsuk shook his head. "I was not able to sleep" he said. Jihoon raised his eyesbrows. "why?" he asked.

Hyunsuk exhaled. "just" he told.

Jihoon hummed. 'hyung you know you can go and visit her." He said.

"what?" hyunsuk asked. "sahi told me everything. I know but things turned out like this. But you have to live. You can't live like this forever. Just go visit her if it makes you be at ease" he said.

Hyunsuk shook his head. "at ease?" he scoffed. "thinking that I wanted her to survive kills me inside. How can I just live with her. Everytime I look at her she reminds me of hyunsu." He said into his hands which was now placed on his face.

"before also she reminded me so much of hyunsu. I was somehow happy. But now. Somehow I want it all to be a lie. I want to wake up one day and find out these all are dream." He said.

"doyoung stood in front of her that day saying he will protect her. I was also on plan of hurting whoever was reason for hyunsu death but how can I hurt her. How can I hurt someone whom I love?" hyunsuk said tears falling from his eyes.

Jihoon kneeled beside him. "hyung" he called placing his hands on hyunsuk back.

"I have a lot of thought. I can't do anything. It physically and mentally hurts me. she is everywhere. I can't even close my eyes." He said with his head down.

"things will get well hyung. Everything will get well" jihoon said patting hyunsuk back.

---------------------------

my hyunsuk is also hurting