ch 36

A loud crash was heared. The girl flinched when the flower pot crashed beside her and the pieces shattered around where she was standing.

People started to come out to see commotion happening.

Hui advanced to where hana was standing. He was strangling her by holding her throat.

"you only asked for help. I never told you can involve yanan into your shits" he said tightening his grip.

The girl who was standing behind him advanced to him. She held his hand which was holding hana throat.

"let go. Hui. What you think you are doing?" she said pulling his hand from her throat.

Once hana was free she covered her throat with her hands and took large breathe.

"let me go. I will kill her" hui said advancing. He took out his gun and pointed at hana. he placed his hands on the trigger.

"I dare you to pull the trigger" a voice said coming out from the room from 1st floor. He walked down to where the scene was taking place.

"just so you know this is my place" he said.

He stood beside hana. "I advice you to put the gun down" he said.

Hui huffed and brought the gun down.

"we are not here to harm anyone. We are here for yanan." The girl from earlier said.

"and miss is?" he asked looking down at the girl.

"yanan soulmate. Lee haeri" she said.

"I'm chan" he said and bowed to the girl. She reciprocated his action with a bow.

"I'll only allow you to come inside ms.lee others can wait outside especially the one who thought they can harm a person in my place" chan said glaring at hui.

Haeri nodded her head and followed hana and chan who took her to the medical room.

Two beds were occupied. First being doyoung and the next being yanan.

Haeri walked to yanan. He was covered by a bandage in his neck.

"how is he?" she asked not specifically to anyone.

"he is fine. Just sleeping. I thought it would have been some severe injury. It was a scratch" hana said pointing at her neck back.

Haeri nodded her head.

"you must be hana" she said walking to her.

Hana bowed at her.

Haeri placed her hand at hana throat where the red bruise was forming.

"you should treat it" she said.

Hana placed her hand at her neck and nodded her head.

"you can be here till he recover" chan said walking out.

Hana placed a tray of food in front of haeri. "I'm sorry. Ms.lee it was all because of me. i should have never involved him. He always hated my guts" she said.

Haeri looked at her and signalled for the place beside her.

Hana slowly walked to the place and sat down.

"yanan has been talking about you a lot for past few weeks. I asked him why and he told you are the only person he is with for  these weeks.

"Yanan might be a total asshole " she said.

Hana nodded her head but after realizing shook her head. Haeri let out a chuckle.

"I know he has told be about everything. Yanan does not shed blood for just anyone. Believe me I know.." she said holding hana hand.

"so don't blame yourself. He really cares about you. I have heared about you from him. It must've been hard for you" she said looking at hana.

Hana had tears in her eyes.

Haeri wrapped her hands around hana. Hana snuggled in her shoulder and cried.

"Don't be hard on yourself. The world is already hard on yourself" haeri said stroking hana hair.

"you can always find me" she said. Hana nodded her head and held haeri and poured her heart out.

THE NEXT DAY

HANA POV

I was sitting in the medical room beside doyoung and scrolling through the phone.

I heared a grunting sound and looked at doyoung.

"are you awake sleeping beauty?" I asked. He got up.

"what the hell were you doing with your gun? You even have the sniper gun with you" I said looking at him.

He looked around. "were are we?" he asked.

"thankfully still in earth" I said.

He exhaled and glared at me.

"okay okay don't glare at me. we are in skz base" I said .

"I really was waiting for you to say. But what's with you and skz?" he asked.

I sighed. "one of their member died cause of me" I said.

"what? Skz was not 8?" he asked.

"it happened long back. I was 15. During a mission I was snipping. Kard and skz was allies it was supposed to be kard mission.

I didn't notice the sniper pointing at me. woojin was with me. The situation was worse and we were in a high building.

Woojin told me to jump from there. You know right I have acrophobia. So I was not able to jump but then woojin covered for me and got shot. I thought we can save him but he got shot on head.

One shot one kill. Because of me" I said looking down.

"wow are you like angel of death or what?" he asked.

I glared at him.

"since then chan did not talk to me. he did not even look at me. he didn't even ask for my reason. But still who am I to reason his member death." I said.

"don't think much it was not your fault. Who put you as a sniper when you have height fear. It's their fault" he said.

"it's still my fault. B.M tried to stop I was the one who told him I wanted to try" I saod.

He looked at him and opened his mouth to say something.

"forget it. We now have a lot in hand" I said.

"also who are you trying to find?" he asked.

Right I haven't said anything to him.

"doyoungah I will tell about it later. But you have to believe me in this" I said.

He raised his eyebrows at me.

"not a dangerous person" I said. Doyoung sighed and nodded his head.

------------------------------------------------------

hello all i'm here to announce something.

i completed writting this book. you can expect me to publish the whole book within this month.

thank you all.