Ch 29

HANA'S P.O.V

I'm with eunbin unnie making cookie together. The guys went out long back they are not back yet. What takes them this long. "Do you think they will like this?" Unnie asked placing a rabbit shaped cookie down. "Who does it remind?" She asked. I smiled at her. "DOYOUNG" we both said in the same time and laughed.

We heared the car parking sound. "Oh seems like they are back. I will get the cookies" she said going to the kitchen. I went out of the kitchen to welcome them. They seemed tired.

"Welcome home. We made coo-" i was not able to finish my words suddenly 11 of them covered me in semi circle. except jihoon oppa all the 9 pointed their guns at me.

Doyoung who came at last pushed all of them and stood in front of me covering me. "Hyung what are you all doing?" He asked holding be behind his back. Suddenly we heared a plate falling down. I turned to see eunbin unnie with wide eyes. "What are you all doing?" She asked totally confused.

Hyunsuk signaled jihoon oppa. Jihoon oppa dragged eunbin unnie behind him and still had his gun in his hands but did not point it at me. He and jeongwoo were the one's who did not point the gun at me. "If you shoot her now hyunsuk hyung will also die. Think before doing anything" doyoung said. "I don't care as long as the one who killed my sister dies. So move out" he said. So they finally know.

"For me it matters." Doyoung said taking out his gun and pointing it at hyunsuk. "Doyoung-ah are you out of your mind? Your pointing your gun at our hyunsuk hyung right now" jihoon oppa told totally in disbelief. "If he can kill for his sister eventhough it's his soulmate, then i can also kill him if it's for her" doyoung said.

"You knew right? From the start you know she is from K.A.R.D" Hyunsuk asked. Doyoung signed. "Yes i knew since the day i saw her i knew." He said. "But hyung hear me out eventhough though i knew i didn't kill her there must be a reason right?" Doyoung said trying make them all calm down. "Reason? Do you want me to hear your reason even after knowing she killed my sister" he asked taking a step forward.

Doyoung pulled the trigger. The bullet landed one step before where hyunsuk was standing now. "Doyoung-ah what do you think your doing?" Yoshi yelled. I was taken back my doyoung's action. I tapped on his shoulder to say it's alright. His shoulder went down slightly. I moved to the side and brought down the gun doyoung aimed at hyunsuk. "What do you think you are doing? You are doing the same mistake they are doing" i said. He surrendered to me and brought the gun down but his grip on gun was still the same.

I turned to the figures standing there still pointing their gun at us. More like me. "Finally you all found out." I said and signed. I lifted my head and met hyunsuk eyes. "Yes I'm a member of K.A.R.D. Not just any member. I'm the ace of K.A.R.D." i said folding my hands.

"How dare are you to enter our base and trick us" jaehyuk said gritting his teeth. "Listen to what you say. I never intended on entering your base. It was everything you guys who pulled me here. And trick did i trick you into killing someone or robbing. What exactly did i trick you to?" I asked offended by his statement.

"You ticked us into believing you" he said angrily. I laughed at his statement. "I never really asked you to believe me" i said. "Shut up it's time for you to die" he said. "Fine. Shoot" i said. Doyoung tried to protest but i just held his hand. "But don't forget I'm ace or even if you shoot me remember he will also die with me" i said pointing at hyunsuk.

"Will you really be able bear his loss? Will you be able to work again without him? Without your ace? Without your leader?" I asked raising my eyebrows. "How dare you?" Junkyu oppa said. I smiled at him "i know right? People used to tell me not to be this much daring." I said. "But anyways it's out of topic. Eventhough you still kill me, him and i died. What will happen next? Do you think problem will be solved." I asked again raising my eyebrows.

"You all know we have great alliance with a lot of people. If they heared you killed that last member of K.A.R.D. they will come for revenge at you and without your ace do you think you can win?" I asked a little bit of cockiness showing in my voice.

Eunbin unnie turned to hyunsuk. "Oppa stop please." She said tears falling from her eyes. "Fuck it" hyunsuk said pulling his gun down. "You get lost. If i see you again in my life i won't hesitate to kill you" he said and turned to doyoung. "And you come to my room." He said. "If only you had some patience to listen. We wouldn't have to part like this" i said walking to the door.

Suddenly i felt a hand hold my hand. I turned to look at the dark red haired boy. "I know right? They all don't have patience" he said. I stopped in my tracks and turned to see them all shocked. "Doyoung i told you to come to my office." Hyunsuk said angrily. Doyoung held my hand tightly. "No hyung i don't have anything to talk with you. Let's go" doyoung said pulling me with him to the door.

"Doyoung-ah where are you going with her?" Eunbin unnie asked. "I made a promise to her noona that i will never leave her side no matter what. I have to keep my promise" he said smiling at me. My eyes started to tear. I wrapped my hands around his waist. He returned my hug. "It's okay they will understand" he whispered and patted my head.

I pulled out the hug and started walking. "Doyoung-ah" some of them called for him. He stopped again. "Don't worry I'm not leaving any of you. You all have each other but she has only me now. I will always be around watching you all" he said finally existed his home.

He headed to his bike and started it. I got on back of it and held him. "Let's go to finally show the fucked up world how much blind they are" he said patting my hands that was holding his blazer. And just like that he left the place. His home. Home where he grew. Home where he learned. Home where he was happy. Home where the people he call family live. He left behind everything for the promise he made with me.

Somi unnie are you seeing this. You always told life is all about having one friend who can be with you till your death holding your hands and saying it's fine to let go. I also have that one person now. Who left his everything for me. My friend.

———————————————————————

Why does it seem like doyoung ff