Ch 11

"Don't be shy. Come in" eunbin unnie pulled me inside her room more like their room. I felt really awkward down i think unnie noticed it and took me with her. "It was uncomfortable right?" She asked. I nodded my head. She smiled at me "when i first came to live here it was the same but i warmed up to them and I'm sure you will also" she said encouraging me.

"About this soulmate bond what will happeb to me?" I asked totally unsure. She hummed "so basically being near to oppa will strengthen your bond. You will start to feel his pains then his emotions. But you should be in same place at least within one house to strengthen your bond." She saud. "So it's not possible for us" i said shrugging.

"Why not?" She asked. "Eventhough I'm his soulmate I'm still a stranger in mafia world so there is no way i can stay here" i said. She pouted. "I thought i can finally have some girl time with you" she said. I smiled at her "It's okay i will hang out with you whenever unnie want" i said to her she smiled at me.

I stood up and looked around the room. Her room was well arranged. "It seems like you like to look around" she said dolding her hands. "No I'm just interested in how other people are" i said. "Then I'll show you 11 other people" she said dragging me with her. She took me down to the living room. Left side of the living room had a hallway. There was twoo doors on the right side of the hallway.

She opened the first door and entered. I followed behind her making sure if someone comes front of her can't see me. "This is the medical room. You can look around and feed something to your interest" she said to me. I looked at her and started looking around. There were 3 beds in medical room and two tables. One in the right and the other jn the left.

I went to right side table. It was somewhat dusty compared to the right side table. The table contained certain documents and medical stuffs. The door of the medical room opened. "Oh ehat are you doing here?" The person asked. "I took her here to give a tour" eunbin unnie said standing beside her soulmate who just entered.

"Giving a tour is good but do you think she will be interested in medical stuffs?" He asked unsure of unnie's choice. "I'm okay medical is something i practiced for a while jihoon o....op.....oppa?" I asked unsure if i can address him like that. He smiled at me and i swear his smile makes people fall for him. "You can comfortably call me oppa also the other boys. I give you full permission just tell them that i gave permission" he told.

"I taught you study computer science " eunbin unnie pointed it out. "Yes before joining college someone whom i know taught me medicine saying my hands are made to save people" I said holding my wrist. "At such a young age?" Unnie asked surprised. I nodded my head. "Poor thing" unnie told. I smile at her. "Let's go i will show you around" she said. I nodded my head and waved to jihoon oppa. He waved back at me. I exited the room with a smile.

"What's thie room?" I asked pointing at the second door in the hallway. "It's training room. Let's go there the boys should be there" unnie said walking inside. I followed her inside. She took me to the shooting range. Well she was right most of them was there except for haruto, hyunsuk and jihoon oppa who was in the medical room.

"Hana" junkyu oppa called me and signaled me to come. I took hesitant steps. "Are you here to see the match?" He asked. "Match?" I asked confused. "Yes yoshi vs jeonwoo" he said. I turned to see them both getting ready with their guns. "Ofcourse yoshi is going to win. Jeonwoo just started training" yedam oppa told.

I turned to him. "Why? Why do you think yoshi oppa is going to win?" I asked. "Oppa?" They both yelled. I nodded my head "since when were you close to call him oppa?" Yedam oppa asked. "Jihoon oppa gave permission. If you have any problem i can tell to him", i said. They both gulped. "What do you mean by problem Ofcourse we are fine. So anyways about your question i just said that jeonwoo don't have practice" he said.

"Yoshi can hit 9.89 but jeonwoo is a starter" junkyu oppa said. I smirked at him "let's bet then" i said looking at them. They looked confused. "I bet jeonwoo wilk win and if i fail i will do whatever you guys say" i said. "Don't you think your betting on the wrong side?" Asahi oppa asked.

"If i win you guys are going to do what i say" i said. They were silent for some minute and nodded their head. I smirked and walked towards jeonwoo. He turned to me. "Don't worry just follow what i say" i said. He nodded his head and turned front. I saw yoshi oppa yake his position. "Make it a straight line. The target, your gun point and your eyes make it align in a straight line" i said.

He did just as i told. "Relax your shoulder. Look only at the target. Hold your breathe. Pull the trigger when i say" i said looking at yoshi oppa who was aiming at his target. His finger hovered over the trigger he was about to pull it. "Now" i said and heared the bullet sound. The people there were silent for sometime. I walked back to them. I heared jeongwoo screaming and jumping.

"He really won" junkyu oppa murmured. Jeongwoo came to me. "Noona you are really great" he said jumping in excitement. Yoshi oppa walked to us interested in the conversation. "What did she do?" Jaehyuk oppa asked. "Hyung she was the one who instructed me how to fire" he said. "Hyunsuk hyung this is the seond time i hit the bullseye" he said looking at someone behind me.

Hyunsuk? I turned to see a tall figure standing right behind me hovering. I stumbled a bit back. "How did you know?" A voice asked silently. "How did you know how to use a gun and especially how to trigger the opponent?" Yoshi oppa asked. "What does that mean hyung?" Yedam oppa asked. Fuck.

AUTHOR'S P.O.V

               "what does that mean hyung?" Yedam asked. "The thing she just used is to trigger the opponent ego. Right when the opponent is about to fire you should fire. It will trigger the opponent. The result of yours doesn't matter cause the opponent feels lost when you fired before his" yoshi said now concentrating on hyunsuk. "Only hyunsuk hyung and me knows this trick in our team" yoshi said.

The whole room turned to hana waiting for her answer. "Hahaha Ofcourse she would know after all she is under itzy care. They would have taught her" doyoung said laughing awkwardly. Hana joined him. "Yes itzy taught me many things to protect myself" she said reciprocating doyoung laugh. "That's really cool noona" jeongwoo said. She nodded her head.

"Then let's see how hmuch tricks you've got under your sleeves" hyunsuk said. Hana and doyoung looked at each other confused. "Let's both have a match" he said looking at hana. "NO" two voice screamed at the same time. "Why are you both saying no?" Junkyu asked doyoung and eunbin who just screamed. "Ah hana has to go back. Lia noona called me saying she needs hana to remove chaeryoung noona striches." He said.

"Yes hana needs to go home you know we can't keep her here all day eventhough i wish i would" eunbin saying nudging doyoung. "I rember just now then i will take my leave" hana said wavibg at them. Doyoung followed right behind her.

Eunbin signed. She turned to hyunsuk and hit him slightly in his arm. Hyunsuk held the place she hit. "Are you dumb oppa?" She asked. "What? Why did you hit me?" He asked her. "Then what do you want me to do. No normal person would ask their soulmate to have a match as first ever thing. You should've asked for a date or for a dinner. Match? Are you kidding me?" She ssled really furious.

Hyunsuk didn't repond his mind had a lot of thoughts going on to think about what eunbin was saying. He had seen itzy shooting style but he never saw them use this trick. Weird he thought . "Are you even listening to me?" Eunbin yelled. "This won't do we are going out day after tomorrow with HANA" she said. "Have a great time take two members with you for your safety" he said.

"Okay I'm taking you also for hana's safety" she said folding her hands. "No rejection you should come. If anything happens to her you will also be affected. You know mafia world so well do you think no one will find out she is your soulmate? She is in more danger than me. You are coming" eunbin said walking out. Hyunsuk signed and went to his room.

———————————————————————

I'm inside our juniors fresher's day orientation and it's saurrrr boring I'm literally sleeping at last.