Ch 13

HYUNSUK P.O.V

          "just don't give up. If and only if someone loses the game can end." The ladies words was running inside my head. What does she mean by that? I'm feeling this strange thing since the lady talked about the cards. Why do i feel scared all of sudden? I flet like everything around me us starting to become a nightmare. I widened my eyes. No way is it hana's emotion? I turned around to see her she was standing there holding eunbin. I walked towards her and stopped in midway i looked close to see the the whole in th window behind her but started running when i realised tgat it's a gun hole aimed at the window behind hana.

Glash!!!

Fuck!!

HANA'S P.O.V

               the glass behind be scattered and bullets were being fired. I turbed aroynd to look at the window which was now scattered. I saw eunbin unnie bending down. I took eunbin unnie hand and covered her and biw my back was facing the window. Great i expect atlest 2 bullets in my back.

But then i heared skidding sound and suddenly something pressed against my back  warmth started to spread through me. I let go of unnie hand to looke behind me and just a single glance i can tell. No bullet can hit me. It had to get pass him and he wouod never let it to get pass him. He started firing at the figures who approached the mall from outside.

"Take eunbin and hide" he said in my ear sending chills diwn my spine to which i let out a gasp. I felt him shift a little guess he had no idea of my gasp reason. First thing he talked to me other than asking me to shoot.

I nodded my head amd started walking towards the shoe shop we were before at. And went down the staurs behibd the shop. Doyoung called me from distance and ran to me. "Take this" he said handing me a gun. I took it without thinking twice.

The firing got worse. In the handle place of the gun i felt some words printed i traced my fingers on it without looking down and a smile was plastered on my face. "7Chill" it was imprinted. 7chill is hyunsuk's nickname in the mafia world. A name which made everyone to think twice before saying. Doyoung noticed it "hyunsuk hyung asked me to give you this" he said looking around.

Just then we heared eunbin unnie groan. She fell on her knees. I held her down. "Unnie are you okay? What's wrong?" I asked checking her. She breathed heavily. "Gunshot" she said. I widened my eyes and started looking for the bloodstain. She stopped my hand and pulled me closer. "Not m.me jih..hh..hoon he got shot" she said breathing heavily. "Fuck" doyoung cursed.

"Mashiho hyung is not here how are we going to treat jihoon hyung" he put his hand on his head. I saw the fear in eunbin unnie eyes. I know that look in her eyes. I've seen it. Fuck I've driwned in it. "Doyoung-ah take unnie to car. I will look for jihoon oppa" i said helping unnie to stand up. She held my hand not letting go. "Save him" she said in whispers.

I nodded my head "i will. I should. Unnie you might pass out but don't be scared believe me no believe oppa." I said running away from them to search for jihoon oppa. Doyoung handed me a earpiece "with this you can find him soon" he said.

I should find him soon. I pressed the earpiece and talked "where is jihoon oppa?". "Hana noona?" Jeongwoo asked. "He is with me near the food court" junkyu oppa said. I ran towards the food court. I saw jihoon oppa leaning against the wall and junkyu oppa trying to stop him from bleeding.

I kneeled near him. "Eunbin?" He said in whisper just like eunbin unnie. "I told Doyoung to take her to the car. Don't talk hereafter" i said bending down. Just when a bullet went near my leg. Junkyu oppa got up and started firing his gun at the one who shoot near me.

"Call for back up" i heared hyunsuk voice. No one responded back. Only gunshot sounds where heared. "To whom where you talking to hyung?" Junghwan asked. I heared hyunsuk sign. "Hana" he called me. I let out a gasp again  my habd which was stopping the blood got wakened    i was kneeling but then dropped to the ground  i stopped doing what i was doing trying to process what he just said. He called my name. "Get jihoon mobile and call for backup" i heared him say. I took jihoon oppa mobile and called the number which was saved as home.

"Jihoon hyung?" Asahi voice asked. "No hana. Jihoon oppa got shot want backup. Track this location" i said. I can hear him clicking on keyboard veryfast. I put the mobile down. "Oppa I'm going to lift you shirt to examinate your wound" i saod lifting his shirt up. "It hit your torso and the bullet is pretty deep. But it didn't hit any vital points or organs or bones. We have to take the bullet out in 2 hours" i said taking my shirt i bought to cover his wound. I tied it tightly around his torso.

"Guess all the learning paid you off" he said chuckling. "Don't talk" i said sternly. "Someone help me take oppa to car. His bullet has to be removed within 2 hours" i said trying to make jihoon oppa stand up.

Jihoon oppa was holding the wall as support and one hand around my shoulder. I asked him to put all his weight on me but he refused. I saw hyunsuk and haruto running towards us.

Hyunsuk held jihoon otherside. "Go to junkyu" i said to haruto he nodded his head and ran. Me and hyunsuk took jihoon oppa to the car and sat him down. The mall was empty. It was only us fighting. I made jihoon oppa sit and lean against the window.

"Treasure retreat" hyunsuk said in his earpiece. I saw them come out one by one still firing inside. They all got inside the car and drove off. I turned around to see if someone was following us. I saw a boy run out of the mall and got on his bike. For the third tune of the day i gasped again but this time not outwardly.  Hyunsuk started driving. Just as we were out of the mall two blocks away. The mall blew up.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Treasure base

           We reached the base really fast. I don't know how many traffic rules hyunsuk broke on our way. He held jihoon oppa one side and led him towards the medical room. "Who is going to treat him?" Junkyu oppa asked covering jihoon oppa with bedsheet. "Call ikon and ask to send a medic soon-" "I'm " i cut hyunsuk off and walked to the other side of the medic bed to take things for operation.

They all turned to me. "You knowhow to treat him?" Hyunsuk asked. I nodded my head. "How? I thought your major is computer" he said looking at me with a demanding look which clearly said you better give me a valid answer or i will shoot you right now. "Her brother taught her" doyoung said walking inside. Everyone turned to him. "She learned from her brother for 3 years. Jihoon hyung knows it" doyoung said.

"Thank god we have you" yoshi oppa told. "Where is unnie?" I asked. "Her room. She fainted" doyoung said. I nodded my head. "Also i want someone to assist me. Is there anyone who knows stuff in medical " i asked looking around for glows. "Me" a unfamiliar voice said. My first time hearing that voice. I looked upto him. "Pleass make them all leave this place and wait outside. After that wear these" i said showing a pair of glows and surgical mask.

He did as i told. I went to jihoon oppa and peeled open the cloth i tied around his wound. The cloth was almost filled with his blood. He really bleeds a lot. No wonder unnie fainted. The black haired boy wore his glows and mask and came forward standing the other side from where i was. "The bullet didn't hit any vital points. So there is no fracture. We need to remove the bullet and stich the wound. The bullet is pretty deep nearly 6 cm" i said looking up. The boy nodded his head taking the scalpel and passing it to me. "Let's get started ruto" i said taking the scalpel my hands.

———————————————————————

Hey yo what's up people

Guess who has come back alive again

Also Hello challenge ruti and lisa damn it remubds me of that time hyunsuk told haruti wrote VolKno with lisa as inspiration.

I hioe you are all doing good cuz I'm really doing fine