Ch 2

DOYOUNG P.O.V

                  I reached the base by 12.24 am i hope no one is awake by this time i thought and opened the door. The lights were all off. I guess they all went to sleep. I tiptoed to the stairs. "Why are you sneaking inside?" A voice told behind me. I turned around so fast. "Asahi hyung" i called. "Yup it's me and may i know where you were till now?" He asked raising his eyebrows.

"I was with a friend we were working on our project" i said scratching my neck. He was still looking at me debating on whether to believe me or not. I took out my usb and handed it over to him "if you have doubts check this. This is our project. And I'm sleepy we have to explain this tomorrow." I said and ran towards my room.

"Oof thank god that was close" i told myself and closed my room door. I just remembered i forgot to get my usb. Aish it's okay i will get it tomorrow morning.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

The next day

AUTHOR P.O.V

                 As usual the base was filled with silence. Maybe it was not usual once but now it was. Everyone was doing their own work. A loud voice screamed from the 1st floor "Hyung where did you keep my usb?". Everyone who was in the living room turned their attention to the screaming voice. "Check if it is in my stuff" asahi responded.

They heared the young one running footsteps. Eunbin walked inside the living room. "Where is jihoon?" She asked. "He should be inside the medical room" jaehyuk said. She nodded and made her way to the medical room. She knocked before opening the door. Jihoon looked up from his papers. "How many times have i said you? No need to knock the door if it's you" He asked. She simply smiled at him.

"It's my habit" she said. "Are you busy?" She looked at his papers in his hand. "Did i forget anything i promised?" He asked looking at her to check. She simply smiled and shrugged. "I guess i did" he said and took out his phone. "Come on let's go do whatever i promised you" he said extending his hands for her to take.

She took his hands and held tightly. "You told we can go visit mom today" she said looking up at him. "I'm sorry i forgot it totally" he said looking at floor guiltily. "It's okay i know how much work you have now and also you didn't totally forget it.  You are still coming with me now so don't need to apologize. But are you sure? I'm totally fine with going alone. The boys will need you if something happens" she said looking at him worried.

He simply walked out of the medical room with their hands intertwined. He spotted some of the members in the living room. "We are going to visit eunbin's mom. I will come by afternoon. Untill then yoshi you take charge. If it really is emergency then inform hyunsuk hyung. Also make sure he eats." Jihoon said to the red haired boy.

Yoshi nodded his head. "MAKE WAY" doyoung screamed running down the stairs. "You didn't go to college yet?" Jihoon asked. "On my way hyung. Bye everyone bye noona" he screamed and ran without even turning back at them. "Bye doyoung  be careful on road" eunbin shouted back. He gave a thumbs up wore his healmeat and started his bike.

"Why is he rushing today?" Jihoon asked. "He forgot his usb and searched for it without knowing he gave it to asahi" yoshi answered. "Why was his usb with you sahi?" Now it was jaehyuk who asked it. "That kid was sneaking in late yesterday night morelike today morning. When i asked him about it he threw the usb at me and told he was doing some project with his friend and that If i don't believe it i can check the usb but forgot to get it back from me" asahi explained.