ch 47

THE NEXT DAY :

AUTHOR'S POV

"why is haruto skating in the stairs?" jihoon yelled.

"and who the fuck gave you the skate board?" jihoon asked.

"hana noona did" haruto said.

"and where did she go?" jihoon asked.

"to the meeting" haruto said pointing at the meeting room.

"what meet- right I forgot the meeting" jihoon said running upstairs. "aren't you coming?" he asked ruto.

"behind you" he said going inside the meeting room.

THE MEETING ROOM:

Hyunsuk was seated at the centre of the table. Hana sitting beside him with documents in her hand. They were facing the others who were seated in the round table.

Hana looked up at the laptop and started to type somethings.

Hyunsuk silently watched her work.

Jihoon watched what hyunsuk was doing and nudged his hand.

Hyunsuk turned to him. "enough hyung" he said.

"noona everyone is here" jisung said standing behind her. Hana nodded her head.

She stood up. "good morning to everyone." She said standing up and arranging the documents. "I read the strategy you guys sent and came with a finalized one" she said looking at jisung.

He nodded his head and connected his laptop with a projector.

"this is the blueprint of the party hall suho sent. The party will be happening in the main area. Suho will place body guards around all the area. So we don't have to worrya about it. We have only one thing. Haesoo." She said nodding at jisung.

Jisung displayed a picture of the deer they go in a box day before yesterday.

"what is this?" chan asked.

"this deer was presented to me day before yesterday" hana said.

"presented? Who would present such a thing?" seungmin asked.

"who else?" hana shrugged.

"alpha" yeji said.

Hana nodded her head.

"alpha has a habit of sending dead deer before attacking their target. And this deer is for haesoo. It's more like their ritual" hana said.

"so our only work is be around haesoo all the time" she said.

"asahi, jisung, lia and felix can take over the cameras. Straykids you are taking over the ground floor and treasure the 1st floor. The girls will be around hae soo. I will be with camera team in the van. Since I won't be in field I hand over the leadership to chan when faced with a unexpected situation you should all follow him" hana said turning to look at the others.

"any objection or doubts?" she asked. Everyone shook their head.

"be on alert all the time. We have lost enough lives." Hana said.

"the weapons will be handled by seungmin and Yoshi oppa" she said giving them both a nod.

"the outfits by hyunjin and haruto" she said. They both nodded at her.

"if that's all then meeting over. Let's fight together" she said. Everyone stood up and nodded at her.

THE NEXT DAY NIGHT

"everyone take your positions. Let's check" lia voice sounded in their ear piece.

"the small people" she called.

YOU'RE THE ONE-Choi HyunsukOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara