Ch 19

The next day

HANA'S P.O.V

"Oppa do you even know how worried i was" i yelled at jihoon oppa who was running around the house when i woke up. "How worried eunbin unnie was?" I asked angrily.

All of them came down hearing the commotion happening. "Hana-yah what are you doing here. I clearly remember dropping you yesterday at itzy base" doyoung asked. "Ask your leader standing here as if he did not faint yesterday and eunbin unnie got worried and called me while crying making us both worry" i said angrily.

"Hyung you fainted?" Mashiho oppa aksed. I got confused. "Didn't you treat him?" I asked. "Ah yes he treated me. He just forgot cuz he was half asleep" jihoon oppa said. "But-" "shiho we have to check somethings come with me" he said getting on back on mashiho oppa and telling him to walk. I just looked at them. What's wrong with them.

We went to have our breakfast. All of them we eating in silence untill hyunsuk spoke up.

"After breakfast come to the meeting room. Let's discuss on our tomorrow's gathering" he said. I looked at him. I know he can feel me looking at him but he totally ignored me . But i still kept looking at him. He signed and looked up. "Fine stop staring at me. Only because you know to use guns I'm allowing you to come with us" he told.

I cheered "Don't worry i will not cause any trouble" i said. I have to attend this month gathering and the only way is to go with treasure. Yeji unnie will never allow me to tag with her.

Eunbin unnie who was sitting next to me whispered silently at me.

"What is this gathering thing?" She asked. 

"The gathering is where all the mafias meet once a month. There are a lot of mafias in the country but they are divided into divisions. Each division conduct gathering. There are permanent members in gathering. In our division there are treasure, itzy, pentagon, straykids, like that 14 of them. In that 5 of them are permanent members including treasure. If we want to make a mafia group the permanent member of the gathering then we have to cast votes. They have a count on how many permanent members voted and others should vote. Purpose of conducting gathering is to maintain peace among the mafias in their division. If the same division mafias fight then it would be easy for another division mafia to attack our division and take over." I said.

"I didn't know you know these many things" she said. "I've been seeing this for many years. Hyunsuk is attending this time because of Pentagon's attack in mall." I said.

"Won't it be dangerous if pentagon also comes there?" She asked. They haven't told her yet which means they don't want her to get involved in these things.

"No it won't we should not attack each other in gathering it is against our rules" i said smiling at her. "So don't worry a lot" i said. She smilied at me and resumed to eat.

.

.

.

.

.

Meeting room

"I'm going to tell you all something that you don't know" hyunsuk said standing in front of the table gaining all their attention. He signalled for mashiho.

Mashiho oppa handed him a plastic cover which had a bullet in it. "The one who shot jihoon is not pentagon" he said. Whispers started.

"This bullet was not Pentagon's. I'm saying this because i don't want anyone to cause trouble in tomorrow's gathering" he said looking at everyone. "But they were the only ones present there" jeonwoo said. "Wrong" i said standing up.

"We were also present there" i said now standing beside hyunsuk. "So funny. I don't even know why is she in our meeting" jaehyuk oppa said. "Because i can" i said raising my eyebrows.

"Anyways if pentagon was the only ones present there then who would've shot jihoon oppa. There was someone in there whom we all don't know or maybe we saw and didn't recognize" i said now staring straight at the wall.

"What does it have to do with tomorrow's meeting?" Asahi oppa asked. "No matter what happens never loose your patience tomorrow and attack anyone." I said.

"After a long break we are going back to the meeting many will try to provoke us but never ever react back. Hold back until i say. We are not going there to cause trouble." Hyunsuk said. All of them nodded their head. "Dismissed" he said. Everyone of them got out.

It was only him and me. He was standing near the window looking out. I sneaked behind him to see what he was seeing out. He was looking at the garden there was a swing in that.

The swing looked damaged. But it can still hold weight. "Do you like to play in the swing?" I asked. He turned around.

"I like swing a lot. I have one back at itzy base also" i said and pulled him with me down. "What do you think your doing?" He asked trying to take his hands but i just pulled him with me.

I took him to the garden with me. "Here sit" i said patting the swing. But he didn't "fine then i will sit" i said and sat down carefully not to damage the swing more.

The chains were rotten but it still works. "Now push me" i said. 

"And why should i?" He asked. 

"Cause you are the one standing now push" i said. He signed and started to push and pull the swing slightly.

The wind started to brush my face. "If you ever can't find me anywhere then look for me at the place where there is swing" i said smiling. "Why though?" He asked increasing the speed.

"Someone taught me swing has two chains representing happy and sad. Just like how both chains are in same length. Happiness and sadness should also be in same amount.

How if one side of chain increases or cuts the swing becomes unbalanced, life will also become unbalance when either one emotion increases or decrease. So i used like swing a lot and sitting on in somehow helps me a lot." I said smiling.

______________________

triple update