Ch 5

DOYOUNG P.O.V

      I walked inside the office room. Hyunsuk hyung was sitting in his chair looking out through his window. He rurned towards me hearing my footsteps. I felt dejavu. "What's the matter?" He asked looking me in eye. His eyes held no emotion. I was not able to find anything in his eyes. I was not able to figure out what his thoughts were. It's like a dark aura was surrounding him and covering his expessions and feelings.

"Doyoung" he called. It felt familiar yet different at the same time It's as if he was a totally a different person from what i know. After hyunsu noona died he took hits continuously for 8 months without taking break. He could sometimes come without any injury and sometimes come almost dead. Jihoon hyung stopped him from taking anymore hits and did a overall checkup. He refused to take any treatment.

After jihoon hyung stopped him from taking hits he locked himself in his room for 2 months. That's the last time i saw him before 2 months. The hyunsuk hyung 2 months ago was hurt but i was able to read what he was thinking. But the perosn standing infront of me is totally different from the hyunsuk hyung i know. I was totally shocked on how he changed. His hair grew more.

"I.... hyung.....you" i shuttered. He looked at me for sometime. "Speak properly" he said. "Mr. Yang asked to meet you" i said. "Why?" He asked. "I by mistake took asahi hyung usb instead of my project usb and the one i took held information of weapons. Without checking it i displayed it to the class so he asked to bring my guardian" i said.

"Ask jihoon to go" he said. "No hyung your the only person i mentioned as my guardian only you can come" i said. He looked at me for sometime more like thinking. "You may go i will inform you when i will come" he said. I nodded by head and walked out of the door.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

I walked down to the kitchen. Poured a glass of water and drank it in one sip. "Why do you look like you saw a ghost?" Eunbin noona asked. "I just talked to hyunsuk hyung" i said completing the water. "Did he allow you inside his room?" She asked. "No noona he was inside his office. Junghwan told he aksed junkyu hyung and him to clean his office. Also he has totally changed. I can't read what he is thinking. His eyes has no emotions" i said.

She patted my shoulder. "He just came out of his room. He will be back soon before even your know." She said. I nodded my head. I hope nothing goes wrong.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

CHOI HYUNSUK P.O.V

          I heared another knock in the door. "Come in" i said. Jihoon walked inside. "I'm glad to see you back to work" he said smiling at me. "How is haruto?" I asked. "He is fine. He comes and talks to us from time to time" he said. "I'm sorry for being leaving all the work to you" i said now standing up. "It's okay there hasn't been any work" he said. I nodded my head "let's have a meeting today in 2 hours bring all the records of the past 2 months" i said.

He nodded his head. "Ah about doyoung and his friend-" "I will go, doyoung talked to me just few minutes before but i have to take care of things i left first. Also his friend? He never mentioned a friend" i said confused. "He didn't say about hana?" Jihoon asked. "Hana?" I asked  now more confused. "Is there any problem?" I asked.

"No not problem she is his friend they both got into problem together because doyoung took the wrong usb seems it's a team project also she is itzy's yuna cousin it seems. Doyoung told she knows every gang." He said amused. "Does that mean she knows about who doyoung is?" I asked tilting my head. "Yes he told she indentified him. But she seems not to be a threat also she is related to itzy so we don't need to worry too much" jihoon said. "Okay arrange for the meeting" i said jihoon walked out of my office i turned around and looked outside the window.