Ch 24

I felt something falling down sound and woke up. I looked around to find doyoung picking up the files he dropped.

"What are you doing here?" I asked.

He turned to me widened his eyes.

"Oh I'm sorry if i woke you up. Hyunsuk hyung told he has work and asked me to look after you" he said placing the files on the couch.

The window curtains were still closed. "No it's okay" i said sitting up. I then remembered.

"Doyoung-ah we have to act fast." I said. He raised his eyebrows.

"Lee minhyuk he is the one who shot me" i said. I felt doyoung tensing up.

"His aim was jeongwoo. If I'm right he will use this to become a permanent member in gathering" i said now staring in the front.

"What should we do first?" Doyoung asked. "We should stop him from becoming permanent member. No matter what" i said.

He nodded his head. "For that we want some people helps" i said. He understood what i said. "Are we finally doing it?" He asked. I nodded my head.

"Okay come on i will take you down" doyoung said standing up. I shook my head. "I want some more time. You go first" i replied fixing my sheets. He thought for sometime "then i will bring breakfast here" he said walking out without hearing my response.

.
.
.
.
.
.

AUTHOR'S P.O.V

Doyoung walked down to the dining room. He saw jeongwoo and ruto fighting for the extra piece of food. They were both running around with jihoon running behind them to make them sit down.

Eunbin was sitting and watching them with a proud smile. Hyunsuk turned to doyoung "hana?" He asked.

"She told she wants to stay in the room" doyoung said.

"Is my child not well or did you do something?" Eunbin asked glaring at hyunsuk. Hyunsuk raised his hands in surrender.

"I will go get her" he told standing up and heading upstairs.

Ruto and jeongwoo again started to runa around. Jihoon sat down tired. Eunbin patted his shoulder.

"YAH YOU TWO WON'T YOU BOTH SIT DOWN?" she yelled at them.

As soon as they heared her voice they both sat faster than lightning. Now it was time for jihoon to look proudly at his soulmate.

HANA'S P.O.V

I was lost in thoughts when i heared someone clearing their throat. I turned to see hyunsuk. I smiled at him.

"Is something wrong?" He asked. I shook my head.

"Just because" i said smiling.

"You do know i can feel your emotion right? If it's nothing wrong then what is this sadness with warmth" he asked.

I just smiled at him. He understood i was not going to answer that. "Let's go" he said. "Where?" I asked. He lifted me up and started walking downstairs.

We crossed the dining room amd he brought us out. He walked towards the garden. There i saw the swing. It was changed now in mixed light colors. He placed me slowly on it.

"Have you been working on this since morning?" I asked him. He started to push me little.

"Do you like it?" He asked. "Guess" i said. He closed his eyes thinking and smiled.