Ch 8

DOYOUNG P.O.V

          "Yeonwoo is the supplier for cartel club" she said . "Oh it's okay as long as yeonwoo is dead everything will come to a end" i said clucking at my laptop. I'm not able to access the cameras. I was confused

"It will not" she said. "What will not?" I asked more confused. "Things will not come to end" she said. "What does that mean?" I asked. She started laughing like a maniac. "Cuz he is from alpha" she  said. I widened my eyes not at what she said but at what i saw in front of me. Hyunsuk hyung, jihoon hyung with yoshi, jaehyuk and junkyu hyung entering the enterance gate fully armed. I looked up at the buildings near by and found yedam hyung with his gun.

They entered the club after shooting the guard. "What is this sound doyoung are they fighting as soon as the deal ended?" Hana asked. "Shit" i cursed. "You have to get out of there right now" i said panicking. "Why though i will kill-" "cuz treasure is here" i said. After that i didn't hear any sound. "Hana are you there get out of there right now" i said trying to get a hold of the cameras but i know it's waste of time.

The one who is holding  control over the camera is asahi hyung. I'm nothing compared to him. I signed.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

HANA P.O.V

          "Cuz treasure is here" he said. I froze in my feet. "Hana are you there get out of there right now" doyoung said. "Doyoung-ah can you tell me exactly how many of them are there?" I asked. "I saw hyunsuk, jihoon, junkyu, jaehyuk, yoshi hyung entering and yedam hyung is sniper but i don't know what's exactly happening. Asahi hyung took over the camera i can't beat him. For now get out" he said. I can hear him clicking the buttons in laptop.

I closed my eyes and calmed myself. I opened it and took out the mask doyoung gave me. Thank god he gave me it. "I'll go" i said now wearing the mask. "What?" He asked. "I'll kill yeonwoo" i said standing behind the door. "Are you crazy?" He screamed. "He has a fucking alpha sign i just can't leave him especially when hyunsuk is here" i said now opening the door and stepping out of the room.

I was somehow thankful to doyoung for the mask. If i didn't have the mask i would have listened to doyoung and escaped from here without giving a shit on what happens here. But look at me walking in between the fight of them. I saw a red haired yoshi shooting his gun at the guards of the club who came at him. Ofcourse i know all of them.

I searched for yeonwoo. He was walking towards the back door. I ran to him. He was hiding behind a pillar. This fucker really thought i can't find his huge ass figure behind a thin pillar. I went behind him and put him in a headlock but he elbowed me in the stomach. I groaned from the pain. I stood up to see yoshi aim his gun at yeonwoo.

No i can't let him die just like that. I pulled him down. The bullet hit the pillar. Fuck now i have to fight treasure. I just hope doyoung won't scold me a lot. I went near yeonwoo. "If you want to live come with me" i said making my voice sound more deeper. He nodded his head. I was leading him to the 1st floor.

When someone held my hand i turned around and swinged my hand at their face but they dodged. It was jaehyuk. Very well doyoung is going to give me a earful now. Jaehyuk had a knife in his hand. What did i expect from a Assassin. I took out my pocket knife. He aimed for my neck.

I smirked Ofcourse he would know all the tricks of the Assassin. You should aim for your enemy neck first so that they can't shout and call for help secondly for their leg so that they won't run away. But these moves can only be successful when your enemy don't know about it.

I pushed him hard he fell really hard. He groaned from the impact. I saw yeonwoo runback to the backdoor. Aish this idiot. I ran behind him. When i felt a knife behind my neck. "Don't move" the voice said. It was jaehyuk damn he is strong. His hand came to take my mask off and his other hand was on my knife trying to snatch it when someone kicked him.

My knife made a cut in his palm he fell really hard. I turned to see a familiar silhouette face fully covered except his eyes who was telling me to get out just few minutes ago and kicked his own hyung just now. He got a hold of my hand and dragged me out. I held his hand "but yeon-" "treasure will take care of him" he cut me off.

We got near his bike. He handed me his helmet. "What about you?" I asked. "You need it more than me" he said and started to roar the engine. I hoped on behind him and held him. I turned to look at the club where bullets and screaming sound was heared clearly.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Itzy base

         I knocked on the door. "Come in" she said. I went it and doyoung followed me. Yeji looked up at us. "So seeing at your tired selves and outfit you guys did something right?" She asked. I slammed my hand on her table "you know from the start right?" I asked. She looked at me and stood up walked towards the window of her office.

"So my guess was right you both were after yeonwoo" she said staring out the window. I scoffed at her. "Why didn't you say to me?" I asked now furious. "Because i promise to protect you" she said calmly. "To whom?" I shouted. She turned to me "to myself hana. To myself i promised to protect you till the last and i want to" she said taking my hands.

"So please stop this. You was never ment to find out about this" she said. "I don't care i was controlling myself only for you guys but now they even hurt chaeryoung unnie and I'm not sitting back also you can't stop me." I said walkung out of her office.

AUTHOR'S P.O.V

              Yeji signed. "Are you okay noona?" Doyoung asked. "How can i be? When she is like that" yeji told. "I just wanted her to be happy leaving all this problem behind. If i can get superpower i will get the power to erase her memories.  She has been through a lot. I just wanted her to live happily here after is it so wrong to ask?" Yeji asked hurt. "She will come back around noona don't worry i will talk to her" doyoung said. Yeji nodded her head "I'm counting on you doyoung please don't let her take rash decisions" she said.

Doyoung nodded his head. "She is just angry at herself. She will calm down after sometime" doyoung said to reassure the girl. She smile at him. "I will come Saturday to college" yeji said. Doyoung nodded his head. "How is chaeryoung noona?" He asked. "She is getting better really fast" yeji said. "How is hana's wrist?" Yeji asked.

"Oops i totally forgot that she also fought today guess i should check up on her" he said scratching his neck. "WHAT SHE FOUGHT? and you just let her? Now gow can i believe in you" she asked glaring at doyoung. "Don't glare at me noona I'm not a fighter but still i managed to kick jaehyuk hyung today" he said proudly.

"Why would you kick him?" Yeji asked. "Because he was sbout to remove hana's mask" doyoung answered shrugging. "Wait jaehyuk came there?" Yeji asked confused. "No" he said. Yeji signed in relief. "Some of treasure members came" he said smiling. "What do you mean treasure came? Is jihoon running on such time of missions?" Yeji asked.

"No hyunsuk hyung did" doyoung said. "What?" Yeji asked. "Hyunsuk hyung is back onto work" doyoung said and walked out of the room happily skipping the steps and collecting some medicine and going to the garden.

——–———–—————————————————–

I cut my hair short today and I'm happy with how it turned out.