Ch 20

The gathering day

Treasure base

HANA'S P.O.V

I was wearing a turtle neck black top with jeans and on above that i wore hyunsuk blazer that he gave me which had treasure symbol in it. 

"Try not to cause any trouble in this outfit. If ever doing anything do it without the blazer" he told walking up to his wardrobe. I scoffed. 

"If ever doing anything do it without the blazer" i imitated him. 

"I can hear you" he said from above. 

"And i wanted you to hear" i said and stormed out of the room.

Eunbin unnie and jihoon oppa was sitting in the sofa. "You ready?" Jihoon oppa asked. I nodded my head. Eunbin unnie turned to him. 

"Be careful" she said worried. "Don't worry unnie i will keep them all safe. You have my words" i said smiling at her. She nodded her head. After few minutes everyone gathered in the living room.

"Eunbin asahi will be here with you" hyunsuk said. "We still have to keep our guards up so asahi will be here monitoring on us." He said. Eunbin unnie nodded. "It's not the only reason it's also cause of hana. Instead of asahi I'm taking her so that people won't find out" he said walking to me. He took my hands and placed a mask and cap.

"Cover yourself properly and stay behind me" he said fixing my hair inside the hat. I nodded my head. "Then let's move" he said taking my hands and leading us out. Not to lie but i was flustered cause he did not leave my hand even after getting on the car. I looked out the window and signed. I hope everything goes well.

I held my necklace and hid it inside my top. After few minutes we arrived at the place. I got down from the car. 

Hyunsuk came to my side and held my hand. 

"I'm not a kid" i said. He looked at me. 

"I know" he said and walked forward. 

I walked behind him with his hand still holding mine. Jihoon oppa walked a little front of me covering our hands and also covering myself.

Everyone was staying alert of their surroundings and staying close to me. We stood before the door. It had a scanner machine. Jihoon oppa went forward and scanned his card. The door opened and a hallway came in our view. Straight to hallway was a door. 

We walked to it and opened it to be greeted by a big hall. A big meeting table in between which had 15 chairs for the leader of each group to sit. Behind each member chair their members chairs were placed. Hyunsuk walked to place which had most chairs for members.

There were already few groups which arrived. Treasure place is 3rd left. We went to our place without minding peoples who were whispering things. As soon as we arrived hyunsuk turned to me. He signaled for yoshi to come forward. 

"Don't move and just stay behind yoshi" he said and left my hand. I nodded my head and sat behind yoshi oppa. His broad shoulder covered me clearly. Hyunsuk sat in his seat. Behind him was yoshi oppa. Jihoon oppa was sitting right side to yoshi oppa and jaehyuk was sitting left to yoshi oppa. All three covering me.

Junkyu oppa sat to my right and haruto sat to my left next to him was yedam oppa Mashiho oppa , doyoung, junghwan and jeonwoo sat behind us. I played with my fingers.

"Are you nervous?" Junkyu oppa asked. I shook my head. He smiled at me. He and me were whispering to each other which can be heared by the other members by the close proximity we were sitting and also due to the silence since we entered the room.